Note: forum participants are volunteers, the vast majority being non-Zwift staff - we’re just Zwifters like you!
If you’re having trouble with Zwift - things like the game isn’t loading, or you’re experiencing glitches or performance issues, before posting a help request, please first do the following:
- Ensure you have the latest versions of Zwift and the Companion App, as well as your operating system (do a manual check for updates), followed by ensuring your trainer/smart bike, and other sensors are up to date using the manufacturer settings apps.
- Read the Zwift official troubleshooting guides and knowledge-bases which are linked in the “Read These First” section of the Zwift Resource Wiki
- Peruse the “Known Issues” sub-section - in many cases, problems have already been identified and there are workarounds or fixes pending
- For ANT+ issues on Windows, refer to this post: Windows PC ANT+ issue solutions
Only after all of the above, if problems persist, please provide as much detail of your Zwift setup as possible, such as:
- Device you’re running Zwift on and it’s specs (type, brand, specific model, CPU, GPU, RAM, SSD/HDD, WiFi/wired type, ANT+/BLE, Operating System and version) BE SPECIFIC! A device name is next to useless if the model has been made for many years. (eg. “Dell Inpiron laptop” could mean 100 different configurations spanning decades)
- Trainer/smart bike (brand and model)
- All sensors in use (type, brand, model) and connectivity type (ANT+/BLE, WiFi/Wired direct-connect)
- Your network environment - WiFi, Ethernet, mesh-network, type of ISP, VPN, adblocking or other firewall software
Not doing the above will result in fewer - if any - responses, or people asking you if you’ve already followed the above steps.