Update 1.15 windows after upgrade don't run

Hi
Yesterday, zwift request to me the latest upgrade patch in 1.15… I did so the upgrading, but at the end of this, it open a message who sad something like this “it is impossible tho upgrade the last version of the patch, if you wanna you can contact zwift support”, finnaly don’t run the programm in the zwifts’ home. I would like to know the reason of this problem, maybe if it is of the programm, or my windows pc that cannot support the last patch. Thanks

Please provide more details of your setup. Guidelines here: Guidelines for Seeking Support on the Forum

Hi @Tristhan_Breusa welcome to Zwift forums.

Shuji at Zwift HQ here. This may be an issue specific to your computer, and for one-on-one support, we have a team of my colleagues who can help dive in to the particular specs and try to nail down a cause.Contact the team here.

I would like to know, why before the new february patch i didn’t have this problem, and programm start without any failure

Starting in February 2023 game release, Windows users are required to update the launcher app to v1.1.5.

If you’ve been using an older version of the launcher, the upgrade process requires you to install certain Microsoft components. My colleagues can help you with that and see what’s happening with your specific machine.