Hey Zwifters - We have released version 1.25 of the game client which includes a number of new features, improvements, and bug fixes.
The update is available for download now on all supported platforms (PC, Mac, Android, iOS, and Apple TV).
If you are planning to join an event on your next Zwift session, please make sure you log in a few minutes early to download the update to get access to all the latest features.
New Features and Content
- Zwifters can now start a Training Plan on any day of the week.
- All workouts within a Training Plan are available from the first day of the plan.
- When moving between bike and run workouts, the pairing screen will now appear to help Zwifters pair their equipment.
- Added 4 new Workouts of the Week
- May 16th - 22nd: WHOOP | EF Pro Cycling’s Yellow Day Workout
- May 23rd - 29th: INEOS | The Thomas
- May 30th - June 5th: ZA Road ‘21 | Threshold Under/Overs
- June 6th - 12th: Athlete Inspired | Punchy Climbs
- Pedal assist will now last 10 seconds (up from 5 seconds) and last up to 60 seconds if no power is detected.
- The certificate for the Zwift app has been updated which may cause Windows users to see a prompt requesting permission to run Zwift after the update.
- Zwifters running older operating systems on Mac, iOS and Android will see UI informing of upcoming changes to the minimum OS requirements for Zwift. (MacOS 10.13 and earlier, iOS 12 and earlier, and Android 8 and earlier).
- Beginning 15 May, 3 new Pace Partners will be found in Watopia:
- Dorothy Duster who will ride at 1.15w/kg
- Diego Duke who will ride at 1.8w/kg
- Danny Draft who will ride at 2.15w/kg
- We will be making significant and regular changes to these Pace Partners throughout the summer. More information can be found on the forums.
- Additionally, the 4 Pace Partners found in Makuri will be taken offline temporarily.
Bug Fixes and Improvements
- Watopia’s own KQOM radio station is hosting a familiar voice for your listening pleasure.
- Fixed an issue impacting PowerUp probability for events with custom PowerUp settings.
- Fixed an issue causing workout blocks to be missing if a workout is started without a power source paired.
- Fixed an issue that would cause some running workouts not to unlock on the correct day in a training plan.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the ride report to appear when the Zwifter starts a workout.
- Fixed an issue that would prevent a Zwifter from advancing from the pairing screen after devices have been paired.
- Fixed an issue causing bikes and riders to fly after completing Repack Ridge.
- Fixed an issue causing event-specific bike overrides to remain after the event is over.
- Fixed an issue causing segment leaderboards to exclude other riders in your meetup.
- Fixed an issue causing the Pace Partner proximity UI to remain once riders were within range of the Pace Partner.
- Fixed an issue causing cobblestone sounds to be a bit too loud.
If you encounter anything unusual with this update, please post in the thread below.
See you in Watopia, Ride On!