Game Update - November 23rd, 2020

Hello Zwifters, we’ve just released a new game update which includes a number of changes and improvements.

The update is available for download now for PC, Mac and Android and will appear in the Apple App store for iOS and Apple TV soon.

If you are planning to join an event on your next Zwift session, please make sure you log in a few minutes early to download the update and get access to all the latest features.

Content

• The Focus Izalco Max bike has been added to the drop shop.
  • Numerous assets have been added to support upcoming programs including arches and kits.

Training and Workouts

• Made minor improvements to the text in the Zwift Racing Training Plan.
  • Made significant improvements to the text in the Pinotti FTP Builder and the Cyclists to 10K running Training Plan.

Bug Fixes and Improvements

• Added in-game steering calibration for the Elite Sterzo Smart.
  • Off-road steering sensitivity for Repack Ridge is now available in the settings menu.

[UPDATE: 12/1/2020]
We’ve released a small patch to this update to address a few issues:

• Fixed a bug causing event specific bikes to not appear for all users.
  • Fixed a bug where the steering icon was upside down in some UI during calibration.

Current game client version numbers are available here.

If you happen to hit any issues with this update, please post in the thread below.

See you in Watopia, Ride On! :ride_on:

133 Likes

Is the F10 screenshots problem fixed?

Suppose we’ll have to wait for the Zwift Insider article on what’s actually changed of note. Because I can’t believe an entire month has passed with just some new assets being added.

29 Likes

Hello Wes, what is the current status of anti sandbagging being rolled out? Also, improved club functionality, and UI customisation.

25 Likes

Nope: Just tested. :frowning:

5 Likes

They are all coming zoon. Once rowing is released…

26 Likes

Worked for me on the update?

I just lost all resistance a few minutes into a race. I hope nothing broke in the update…?

9 Likes

Quick question.

What have you been doing since France? Anything at all of any consequence?

Thanks

20 Likes

Didn’t you read the part about significant text improvements to the the Pinotti FTP Builder workout?

15 Likes

Same here. Still broken.

2 Likes

And again, nothing new; “the monthly humiliation of existing Zwifters”.

18 Likes

I’m just praying for a ZRL issue free night of disappearing riders in ride list or on screen. Same every week for too long now.

17 Likes

The monthly ■■■■■ and moan by Zwifters who continue to pay up without hesitation.

17 Likes

they broke a bunch of stuff like Zwift Power while doing a server migration and had to fix it :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :yawning_face:

2 Likes

Yes, more kit and another frame is far better than the Fiji flag (and others) that people have been asking for!! Reminder, you have one in the CA, you even have it in ZP, just not the Zwift app.

In case you have trouble finding it … image

I have also done some artwork on an acceptable alternative that would take up less precious asset resources, and would allow Zwift rights to original artwork without charge…

Thank you.

34 Likes

I really hope that isn’t the complete list of bug fixes.

7 Likes

Vaya vergüenza de actualización.
El bug del castellano que te echa de los eventos ?
A esto se le llama dejadez y pasar de nosotros

6 Likes

You can start a new workout while riding, Press “E” to go to the workout menu.
OR
Click menu and the workouts.

27 Likes

Right after they made all these “significant improvements”, like changing some text.

5 Likes