Hello Zwifters, we’ve just released a new game update which includes a number of changes and improvements.
The update is available for download now for PC, Mac and Android and will appear in the Apple App store for iOS and Apple TV soon.
If you are planning to join an event on your next Zwift session, please make sure you log in a few minutes early to download the update and get access to all the latest features.
- The Focus Izalco Max bike has been added to the drop shop.
- Numerous assets have been added to support upcoming programs including arches and kits.
Training and Workouts
- Made minor improvements to the text in the Zwift Racing Training Plan.
- Made significant improvements to the text in the Pinotti FTP Builder and the Cyclists to 10K running Training Plan.
Bug Fixes and Improvements
- Added in-game steering calibration for the Elite Sterzo Smart.
- Off-road steering sensitivity for Repack Ridge is now available in the settings menu.
We’ve released a small patch to this update to address a few issues:
- Fixed a bug causing event specific bikes to not appear for all users.
- Fixed a bug where the steering icon was upside down in some UI during calibration.
Current game client version numbers are available here.
If you happen to hit any issues with this update, please post in the thread below.
See you in Watopia, Ride On!