Happy Halloween Zwifters, it’s time for Watopia to get spooky. We’ve just released a new game update which includes a number of fun Halloween changes in Watopia, as well as brings new features and training content.
The update is available for download now for PC, Mac and Android and will appear in the Apple App store for iOS and Apple TV soon.
If you are planning to join an event on your next Zwift session, please make sure you log in a few minutes early to download the update and get access to all the latest features.
- Halloween has arrived in Watopia. Keep a close eye out for some fun surprises.
- Pace Partners are now easier to identify in a crowd with a new beacon overhead. Stay with the beacon, get more drops.
- Riders following a Pace Partner who are at risk of making a wrong turn will now get a warning to help them stay on track.
Training and Workouts
- Back to Fitness training plan has been added for those who need to kick start their return to cycling after a hiatus.
- Rapha Festive 500 workouts have been added, six in total.
Bug Fixes and Improvements
- Updated the minimum allowed time for the Yorkshire sprint to reduce incorrect flagging in race events.
- A steering icon will now appear in the Zwifters Nearby UI to indicate riders who are using a steering device.
- Bluetooth devices should now be easier to pair and reconnect for Windows users.
- Numerous new assets (decorations and kits) added to support upcoming events and programs.
- Fixed a bug on iOS causing a crash when users tried to restore a purchase.
- Fixed a bug on iOS which would cause an occasional crash on the pairing screen while an Apple Watch was also connected.
- Fixed an issue with event kit and bike overrides not appearing for those outside of the event.
- Fixed a bug that would sometimes cause the race results screen to appear blank after a race.
- Fixed a bug that would cause frame rates to drop when taking a screenshot.
- Minor fixes and improvements to the Dirt Destroyer and Pebble Pounder workouts.
- Fixed a bug making it difficult to pair a Sterzo while using the Zwift Companion Bluetooth bridge function.
- Fixed a localization error for the French save screen.
If you happen to hit any issues with this update, please post in the thread below.
Haunt you in Watopia, Ride On!