Game Update - October 22nd, 2020

Please can we get some fixes to the bugs that effect so many people,

Smart scales weight syncing you broke in Mays update.
Rider board time gaps broken since August. Makes it so hard to sweep rides.
Repeating a meetup misses off 90% of the invites - always been broken - having to spend an hour manually inviting friends to a group ride is pretty tedious for something that should take seconds.

9 Likes

Not a rant but a genuine question… When was the last time we got new roads in watopia? Wasn’t it over 12 months ago?

12 Likes

I’ll bet the Team at ZWIFT HAAATE announcing an Update. They probably say to each other, “Get ready for the blowback and why the update isn’t good enough.” Gotta have a thick skin. Let’s hope the current updates make ZWIFT riding/racing better.

11 Likes

You don’t have to log out to start a new workout (ftp test) that can be done from the menu and select workout on the right-hand side.

5 Likes

@Andrew_Rubins_TBR

Just press E to go to the workout menu.

3 Likes

@Andrew_Harvey_YR

The ride leader can turn the fence on and off anytime during the ride

3 Likes

I had hoped the Specialized Aethos would make an appearance this release to unseat the Canyon AeroRoad 2021 as the best climbing bike in the game. It made zero sense the Canyon took the #1 slot, with the Tarmac Pro getting a downgrade to match it with the Cannondale Evo. Since Specialized has special status in Zwift, I really expected to see it here, the first release after the product announcement.

The only bike I don’t recognize is the Trek Super Caliber mountain bike, although maybe that was there already.

2 Likes

Any plans, even far-far futuristic, for more Levels?? Let’s say…L51-75?? More and more riders stuck on #50!

20 Likes

Each route has a ‘lead in’. Look them and you’ll see the actual route you have to do

2 Likes

The pacer bots are just free-riding, so you can warm up with one and then switch to another for a workout. I suppose you would need to note at the start which route the ‘workout’ bot is on, but once you’re done with your warm up you can just leave the bot you started with and go find the bot you want to work out with.

2 Likes

Post can’t be empty.

1 Like

I would take a wild guess and say we wont see new roads in Watopia soon.
Watopia is the biggest map and most telephones does not have the processing power or memory to handle these big maps.

Power for people running with stryd footpod!!!

4 Likes

Hi! Did Zwift Academy Work-out #4 tonight and it did not register as being completed. I know it was a known issue, but it was working great for me before this update. Android update! @Wes

3 Likes

No no! I just started a few weeks ago, I need some time to catch up before the next expansion!

Handcycles for our paracyclist friends?

12 Likes

would love this, perfect for race warm ups. probably not possible until the save without exiting is possible

That’d be awesome

little small update are nice, VS Cod mw WarZone of like 50GB.

@josh_flanagan

You can already do this. Ride with the bot until your reminder pop up then click join race and you will be teleported to the start line.

3 Likes