Can zwift automatically detect and kick out riders who enter a race at a lower category and completely blow out the competition? In the tour de Zwift I and many other riders who ride in the D group stood no chance.
Ignore zwift for the results. Go to ZwiftPower.com . Once you opt-in you’ll have access to results that filter out the flies. There are also a few nice functions for sand baggers and the like that Zwift refuses to do.
and welcome to our reality )
We also trying to influence this actual reality and make Zwift better for all of us.
Bellow are the topics with almost the same request, the first two are the latest one’s with opinions on how we could make Zwift better on this matter:
- Auto-Assign Race Categories
- Auto-assign user to race category
- Auto promotion/demotion to correct categories for racers
- Zwift race category, what’s the point?
- Automatic Race Disqialification when exeeding W/Kg for the Category
- Formal Race Category System
- C/D: How do you stay motivated during a race?
- Getting annoyed with this
- Why a separate system to manage races?
- Race Category Restrictions
- Simple sandbagging solution
- Throttling Watts/KG for race mode categories
- Wind Penalty
- Stop race category cheats - opinions?