Earlier this week, we migrated ZwiftPower from its original server to its new home. Here’s what this upgrade means to our racing community:
What has changed since the November 16 server migration:
- ZwiftPower operates now inside Zwift’s robust, clustered server environment.
- Site security is improved. Securing member data was one of the highest priorities when Zwift HQ took over operation of this site formerly operated by a third party.
- Site performance is improved. The old server did not transfer data quickly enough for some events.
What has not changed:
ZwiftPower.com’s user interface has not changed for those who know and love it.
For inquiries about the ZwiftPower site, continue emailing us at email@example.com for reasons like:
- Questions about your own race results.
- Reporting someone else’s questionable performance. Do not accuse someone of cheating here on forums.zwift.com
- Problems getting your ZwiftPower account to sync up. This Support Hub article covers the how-to, but if you’re having issues, our specialists can help.
- ZwitPower account questions (passwords, etc)
ZwiftPower’s racing rules remain the same.
We wanted to clear the air about the urgent need for this migration. Any admins out there who’ve performed a database migration know to expect a few hiccups. Please report the bugs on this thread, thanks.