It’s been a month give or take since Zwift HQ took over responsibility for the operation of ZwifPower.com, and we wanted to check in with our racing community. This thread outlines how things have changed in that time.
For inquiries about the ZwiftPower site, you should now email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for reasons like:
- Questions about your own race results.
- Reporting someone else’s questionable performance. Do not accuse someone of cheating here on forums.zwift.com
- Problems getting your ZwiftPower account to sync up. This Support Hub article covers the how-to, but if you’re having issues, our specialists can help.
- ZwitPower account questions (passwords, etc)
What’s not changing anytime soon
- ZwiftPower.com’s powerful functions remain as-is.
- ZwiftPower.com’s racing rules remain the same.
- Sanctions against those who violated rules remain in place for reasons already communicated to the racer.
Changes we’ve made already:
- ZwiftPower’s Facebook group and private messaging function have been disabled. Please reach us via email instead.
- Additional personnel have been added at Zwift HQ to serve the racing community. This specialized team is best able to help you, and can be emailed directly at email@example.com
Short-term changes coming to ZwiftPower (September 2020 ETA)
- Adding course profiles for France and Paris maps
- Adding Sprint and KOM segments for France and Paris maps
Long-term changes (timing TBD)
- Better race data-crunching integrated natively within Zwift
“Better” means different things depending on your POV across a broad spectrum of interests as a race organizer, club owner, and/or racer. As you add your comments, please provide that context for how you use ZwiftPower.