Rider database is broken

As topic.

Post must be at least 10 characters.

Still broken. If you’re going to take over a system that worked then at least maintain it.

11 Likes

Other issues that I am aware of:-

Organisers can not create new leagues

Friends>Results broken

Team>Results broken

No ranking points are being awarded in races for 2 days or so

4 Likes

Ranking points presumably linked to the rider database being down. No database, nothing to compare against.

2 Likes

Should be Zwift’s new slogan :rofl: :relieved: :pensive: :sleepy: :sob:

3 Likes

Where do we get updates on this issue?

1 Like

I believe updates are available via this technological marvel:

3 Likes

Unbelievable that a company valued at $1Bn has such non existent customer service.

I haven’t seen their recent funding pitch but linked to this perhaps?

zwift-lays-off-employees-in-move-to-focus-on-developing-new-hardware

Is RGT the best alternative to Zwift?!

2 Likes

Has anyone seen any official communication for this issue? The racing data is highly motivational for me. Do we get a credit to our account for lacking functionality for such an extended amount of time?

3 Likes

Can only hope it’s resolved by this: ZwiftPower Planned Outage November 16 2020

2 Likes

yes zwift has to solve this problem. hurry up zwift

4 Likes

It’s a huge part of zwift appeal to track racing points. When will this be fixed? Not racing again until it is

5 Likes

I feel the same and lack of communication exacerbates the issue. A simple post would go a a long way to calming the situation.

Zwift without zwiftpower is unthinkable.

2 Likes

Same, waiting on Zwift to fix this.

Doesn’t look like the server upgrade fixed the racing points issue. Unless it will work for races going forward and not fix races retroactively. :frowning:

EDIT: Site is down again. Maybe they are still working on it? It was up for almost 30 minutes, well before the 9pm PST end time of the upgrade.

yes, no Ranking Points again after Update:-)

Anyone else getting ‘Internal Database Error’ on each page?

ZP is working fine for me right now.

But still no ranking points updates. Hope at least they tell us when it’ll be fixed.

I’m not longer getting ‘Internal Database Error’ and it appears it’s now working.

Is it possible the ranking points are calculating/updating and shown at top of rider profile correctly when clicking ‘Info’ alongside ‘Race Ranking’ but not showing against the individual races?

Asking as I’ve got ranking points which have changed in the week but the ranking never shows against any race.