Problems pair bkool Go / Pro2 Zwift ant+ FE-C app Bkool indoor

Hi, its ok for Bkool Pro ?

I’ve got the same problem. Have bkool commented at all? Going to check their site next…

Mon smart pro n’est pas reconnu dans l’applicAction bkool Toolkits

Active satélite pair

Le satellite ?

My trainer is activated but it’s impossible to connect with toolkits or zwift …

which simulator do you use?
To find in the toolkit, you need to enable bluetooh and GPS on your phone. and do the search

I used one smart pro. I have one iphone, my Bluetooth is activated and same for my GPS (i think) …

if it didn’t work, use some android phone.

[quote=“juninho_esteves, post:49, topic:103462, full:true”]
if it didn’t work, use some android phone
[/quote] i try in 1 hour

I have try with one android… it’s same… not detected in toolkits

Hmm, didn’t work for long. Haven’t been able to see my trainer properly with zwift for ages again. Tried getting a USB extender to get the ant+ antenna (which is via a usb-c adapter, thanks Apple) closer to the trainer but no difference. Wish zwift would support this thing over bluetooth.

Updatet Smart Pro 2 firmware with bkool toolkit on android phone… Worked perfect. No More zwift issues now, everything Back to normal :slight_smile

Good afternoon,

I haven’t been training for a few months, and today I was going to connect my bkool smart go to zwift and I can’t. In the application of bkool, before I could change the antenna, now I can’t do it, can someone help me?

thanks

Hello Friend ! download the TOOLKIT BKOOL app on your phone …
activate the GPS and bluetooh … and put your bkool smart in the socket and update it … after the update try using the zwift that will work!
Att

1 Like

Thanks for the help, it already works;)

I have a bkool smart go not funciones on zwift. I instaló bkool toolkit in my Phone And upgradd firmaré of the bkool smart to firmaré 3.25 (tried aprox 3 ocasions connect And disconnect de cell bluetooth until detect de smart bkool. After the upgrade función perfecta in zwift yessssss

Hi,
i have BKOOL PRO and in bkool toolkit i can see my trainer but i have 3.16 firmaware and it is not possible to upgrade 3.25. what is wrong?

Hi everyone,

I recently found a solution for those who own the Bkool Classic trainer (usb connector) and could not update to the latest firmware (ANT+ FE-C) due to end of support. This way you can use Bkool Classic with Zwift.
It’s in Spanish, but you can use the translator.

Enjoy.

Bkool Classic ANT+ FEC update

1 Like

Hello Friend ! I followed exactly what the boy taught and?

it worked !!

explored!
thank you very much!