Game Update 1.26 [June 2022]

Hey Zwifters - Version 1.26 of the game is ready for download across all supported platforms (PC, Mac, Android, iOS, and Apple TV). As usual it includes a number of new features, improvements, and bug fixes.

If you are planning to join an event on your next Zwift session, please make sure you log in a few minutes early to download the update to get access to all the latest features.

There are quite a few bug fixes and improvements in this release with some notable ones being:

• Multiple fixes and tweaks were made to the new homescreen.
  • Fixed a bug that caused Zwifters to earn half stars for short intervals in a workout.
  • Fixed issue with critical power curve display after doing a workout.
  • Ride leader fence with “kick” feature now usable on all routes and available for use in events that want it.
  • Fixed issue where intersection arrow buttons on Zwift Companion would flicker for a moment at each intersection.
  • Time Trial event reminders now show time until your personal start time rather than time until the event starts.
  • Fixed an issue when showing remaining distance for a given lap in a lap based event on Greatest London Flat route.
  • Runners will now have workouts listed on the new home screen.
  • “View entire plan” link added back to “Next Up” training plan popup.
  • Workouts of the week for upcoming weeks added.

Update 1.26.1 - June 13

• Fixed missing Women’s Ride Series jersey
  • Fixed issue where visual distortion during hard workout blocks was at a lower resolution than intended
  • Fixed graphics issue which could cause certain AMD CPU/GPU combinations to hang
  • Fixed issue where water reflections were missing on higher end devices

Update 1.26.2 - June 28

• Security enhancements

If you encounter anything unusual with this update, please post in the thread below.

See you in Watopia, Ride On!

21 Likes

Wanted to call attention to one of the bug fixes. For those not familiar with the Event Fence, or the Fence with Kick Mode, please see this thread.

1 Like

@shooj no fix for the jarring intersection gradient issue in Makuri, and the less-jarring intersection issues elsewhere?

8 Likes

Thanks for the update.

This is a good fix. :ride_on:

No new content? Bikes, wheels? Good that there are some good bug fixes included in this release. Edit: There were 4 new frames added :ride_on:

Edit: Here is my article on the release, including some information that wasn’t in the release notes, my thoughts, images, overview, and more. Feel free to check it out: Zwift Update June Released 1.26 - ZRace Central

@Nigel_Tufnel
That fix didn’t make it into the 1.26.0 release. I also updated the dedicated thread on that bug.

1 Like

Only new thing I’ve noticed so far was you can now choose a club to share your ride with when saving said ride.

1 Like

Two* new bikes, two caps and some running shoes.

*Other two were already in, but now live.

1 Like

Also, whoever Jenkins is has left their GitHub workout stuff in there.

Some sort of new on-screen notification for setting a PR.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Fence Kick Mode aka “Return to Group” Returns [June 2022]

There are four new bikes in the Drop Shop! A little slow on getting that posted, sorry!

4 Likes

I would love to have a scale with the numbers for the percentage on the difficulty slider in my settings. Or at least some markings for each 10%. As it is now without any indicators on it at all you never know if you hit the 50% again after moving it away. Also harder to hit smaller adjustments correct the same way without the numbers to show where you are. Please :sunglasses:

10 Likes

Couple of workarounds possible for that.

1. Manually set it in prefs.xml.
  2. Delete prefs.xml which will set it back to exactly 50%, but requires your other settings to be changed again.

Would be an improvement though. :+1:

2 Likes

Not sure if this is new but the small palm trees in Downtown are hopping from side to side in an awkwardly jarring fashion on Basic. It’s fine on Ultra with them swaying in the wind.

https://streamja.com/zp5m9

Big white box if you’re not in any.

Any new roads in the pipeline? Its been a long time since.

4 Likes

Italian village

Hoping for New Roads in July for France to coinside with Le Tour Avec Femme.
Maybe more Makuri Island August/ Sept (Habour area & Mt Fuji)
Understand the need for bug splatter updates as a Dev, but as an End User “I like Stuff !”

8 Likes

Hi @shooj,

Is this for ITT’s only or for TTT’s as well?

• Time Trial event reminders now show time until your personal start time rather than time until the event starts.

1 Like