Game Update 1.26 [June 2022]

Six Months since first roll out of new Menu Screens and STILL not available for Apple TV
Arghus! &@!#%^+

6 Likes

Apple TV remote controller experience is very corky. Perhaps a better UI dedicated to Apple TV would be the solution.

4 Likes

I always check out whatā€™s new in all releases, looking for one thing onlyā€¦ the fix to make Apple Watch work

4 Likes

Zwift Insiderā€™s notes on the release: Zwift Update Version 1.26.0 (101145) Released | Zwift Insider

6 Likes

See Can you make the trainer difficulty setting in the app show an actual value along with the crappy analog slider and add your vote.

2 Likes

Thereā€™s no specific aupport in Zwift for TTTs yet. But weā€™ve been told itā€™s being worked on.

1 Like

Iā€™m not sure if youā€™re aware of this bug (sorry if I create a mess by mentioning it hereā€¦):
At the intersection between Epic KOM reverse, Jungle/AdZ and Epic Bypass, if you arrive from downtown and want to turn left onto Epic Bypass, this will require a manual left turn. But if you try to do this through your keyboard, the Left button does not work. You will either need to push the Right (!) button twice, or to use the mouse or Companion app instead.
Should be an easy fixā€¦

1 Like

And better integration into Apple Health without all the third party workaroundsā€¦

Appreciate the video of the effect, Dave. Iā€™ve passed it along for investigation

[ZGA-3572]

3 Likes

Noticed it in alpe few different times on same ride and again in makuri

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Fence Kick Mode aka ā€œReturn to Groupā€ Returns [June 2022]

Friendly reminder that the last new roads were Neokyo released in November 2021. Thatā€™s 7 months now with no new roads.

Oh my word yes that would be fab so frustrating

From the news on May 12: ā€œWe are committed to increasing the development of the core Zwift game experience, increasing the speed of new feature releases [not bug fixes, my note], and making the platform more accessible than ever before.ā€ Has anyone heard any kind of road map of whatā€™s coming for new roads/worlds? Thereā€™s a gravel event-only world that some have been invited to?

Possible bug: Amelia isnā€™t changing colour with pace changes after the update.

Iā€™m guessing with the recent layoffs it will take a month or two to adjust and refocus on a roadmap but hoping that will start to bring new features as updates have continued to be sadly lacking on any real feature development for months. Bugs introduced then not fixed by next update is shocking though like the gravel intersection on makuri.

Iā€™m hoping these sort of issues start to be resolved asap if somebody new is in charge of platform development.

3 posts were split to a new topic: Game update fails on Windows 11 [1.26] [June 2022]

I flagged this up over a year ago, I guess they have forgotten about it!

2 Likes

Just uploaded a youtube video about the update with details and visuals of the new content. Also noticed that the fill in bubble settings changed to big blocks. Zwift Update June 2022 v1.26 // ALL The Details! - YouTube

1 Like