Zwift Companion v 3.61 [August 2024]

Hello Zwifters -

Zwift Companion version 3.61 is available in the Apple App Store or Google Play Store. Please update at your earliest convenience.

iOS & Android:

Android:

• Fixed a bug that duplicated screenshots.

Do you have questions or issues to report? Let us know below.

Event notifications are still broken on iOS

Can the default of opening the app and going to the game page be changed? I load up the app to give ride ons, I need to go back because the app goes straight to the game page rather than stay on the home page

Since the last update I don’t see a dot on the map there where my friends are. Is it a bug?

1 Like

any chance of changing the default option of it going directly to the game screen when opening the app? I go to give a ride on for some people and when the trainer is connected it automatically goes to the game screen, forcing me to click back to get to where i want, the actual home page rather than defaulting to the home page

when is the next companion app due so we can add new routes to my list and set meetup using the new routes?

1 Like

@Gordon_Rhino-Racing
The new routes are available now in Companion, no need for a new ZC version to release.

I don’t appear to be able to add the new routes to My List in Companion App.I can add other routes and workouts.

Same as Geoff for me, I can see the routes and clicking the + changes it to a checkmark but it doesn’t end up in the list. Other routes work fine.

On Android.

Hi @Geoff_G and @Arend_teRaa

Yup, I was able to reproduce that too. We’re investigating, stand by.

@Geoff_G and @Arend_teRaa

This issue was fixed on the server end. You may have to re-select the new routes, but they should appear in Companion’s My List and the game app’s For Your carousel.

There seems to be a lot of routes with distance and/or elevation discrepancies between the in-game route list and the companion app (Mayan 8 and Coastal Crown for starters but there’s a lot more). Would be great if someone could go thru and clean that all up.

I believe that discrepancy is the difference in the lead-in for events vs free rides, because the start pens for events are much farther away from the spawn point in a free ride

Maybe but since you don’t choose routes for events they should be the same information since you use these lists for free rides. If it’s different for events then it can be reflected under the listing in the events tab.

Please can the next update of the companion app have full stats in. the dashboard with a permanent indetail profile, then we could have an option to reduce the HUD in game.

What does the companion app now do extra to the HUD ( or on a web page?) ?

Now I’m not using my old iPhone to be a bluetooth hub for my Apple TV its not now used.