Zwift Click not connecting

Many thanks. My Zwift Hub had a firmware update a few days back so I’m pretty certain it is up to date. I connect to my PC app through an ANT1+ lead; I’ve never done it any other way. I also run the Companion app on my Android phone.

I think that’s the root of the issue. In order for virtual shifting to work, you’ll have to pair your Hub over bluetooth with the Click (or Play). If you have any issues pairing Hub and Click over bluetooth (or Zwift Companion bridge), we’ll definitely be able to help out further in a Support ticket.

I’m having the same problem with my swift click.
Done all of the updates, tried multiple rooms in the house and garage, but the problem persists…the click will connect initially, but loses connection after a minute or two in sim mode.
I’ve been back and forth via email with a lovely ambassador, called Kev, but clearly the problem is not unique to me?
Do I need zwift to send me a new click, is mine faulty? Or, are we all sruck with kit that doesn’t work?

Just to say, Rowdy, that has solved the issue and it now works perfectly. As you will have gathered this 67 year old is a total technology ignoramous so your help is much appreciated!

Hi,

My Zwift Click does not seem to be working. I cannot shift, and the gears are not displayed. It’s weird because in the pairing screen I can connect the Zwift Click no problem. Even during the ride the Zwift Click seems connected.

• Zwift Click is connected to Zwift (on Windows)
  • clicking the device does nothing, no led signal either
  • Zwift Click can be connected tp ZC and firmware update was succesful
  • I tried disconnecting and reconnecting, restarting Zwift, removing from ZC app (‘Forget’) and restarting again.

I tried everything multiple times and I am getting pretty frustrated because now with the Zwift cog I have no gears at all so racing is impossible :frowning:

Please resolve asap, thnx

Rein Valeton

1 Like

Is the trainer paired via Bluetooth, or ANT+? Has to be Bluetooth.

Yes. I removed ANT+ usb dongle to be sure

I do have the exact same issue like you, Rene… Have you found a solution yet?

They have tolerance issue (welcome China plastics) and thus the battery is not always contacting the electronics, especially when you click a button. If you put 2-3 layer of paper below the battery, it’s fine.

2 Likes

That worked in my case​:pray::+1:

I took the Battery out for a few seconds, restarted, reconnected and it worked perfectly… I hope it stays like this.

I have also the exact same issue like you with my brand new Zwift Hub One Click.
Zwift, Handy App and Firmware are up to date 27.10.2023.
Connected over Bluetooth no problem at all.

• and -buttons are recognized in ERG Mode to % change.
    But there’s no gearing shown in the left corner under the current Power.
    I want to ride races and shift my gears.

Please Help :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

After a long night of troubleshooting and reinstalling all apps and drivers i found the problem.
I just removed the bluetooth connection in windows from the Click and the hub, now i can finaly shift gears in zwift.

1 Like

hello

I still have a problem to pair zwift click with zwift windows app :

I see connected zwift play and zwift click in companion and firmwares are up to date for both.

my zwift play are good connected in zwift windows app but impossible to see the zwift click for pairing in the control pannel (bluetooth or ant+), same thing with the telephone mode.

I even tried with the android app, same thing, impossible to pair the click with bluetooth connection.

And it’s the same issue with the last 1.51 update…

any ideas ?

Never pair any fitness device used by Zwift in the Windows control panel. That will break Zwift.

I’m not in the windows control pannel but in the zwift setup pannel where you can connect devices

1 Like

I have also been unable to pair my Zwift Click with the Zwift app running on Windows 10. I have, however, been able to use my iPhone and Zwift Companion as a bridge between the Hub/Click and the Zwift App. I had opened a ticket with Zwift support about the Click/Windows connection issue and they made a few suggestions, but nothing worked. Once I told them I could get around the problem by using the Companion, they closed the ticket. Useless…Hopefully, they’ll figure out the problem if enough people complain.

My zwift click wont connect either. I (eventually) managed to connect the Play controllers and Click via the companion app and update the firmware to all 3 and thr hub but Zwift (running on windows 11 pc, with hub connected in bluetooth mode) just doesnt see the click. The controllers work left and right, but dont change the gear.

I’ll try again tomorrow, then ask for a refund if it doesnt work :rage:

I just received my new zwift hub. all gears are working but zwift click doesnt with zwif but only with zwift companion app.
Im using android with samsung galaxy 10. please help. all firmwares are updated.
[SOLVED]
solved, Ive
1.uninstalled zwift companion (zc) and reinstalled it, the thing we do not have to do is to pair ZWIFT HUB IN BLUETOOTH.
2. opened zwift companion and updated the Hub firmware first of all
3. updated zwift clic firmware
4. exit from zc
5. downloaded zwift app
6. opened it and everything was paired
Works very well with my polar h9 and h10 too.

The same for me here, just received my Hub yesterday. It works on my iphone. after 2hours, i don’t know how, the click has worked on my macbook, but after that, nothing. ive tried to pair it again, with bluetooth, with phone connexion, nothing to do. I can not believe that you sell a product without a good software… first experience for me with a home trainer and Swift, Shame on you swift