Game Update - June 15th, 2021

On an ATV you would need to uninstall Zwift, restart the ATV and redownload and reinstall.

thanks might solve some of mt bluetooth problems as well?
see bt woes in bugs…

1 Like

This update seems to have broken support for my Tickr v2 over BLE. At times it gets stuck in a reconnect loop and I have to go to the pairing screen to fix it. Screenshot attached.

Solucionado he borrado todos los archivos .xml

1 Like

I Cannot set cyclosmarket and quarq at the same time since I update it

1 Like

since update cannot have V3 pedals for power and smart control for trainer control with apple TV and ZCA on iphone 6S

@SteveK

Please don’t post the same thing in multiple posts. Lets keep it here.

2 Likes

each was a reply to a similar problem in another thread !
those who had posted there just might want to see a reply to their problem in their thread !

an answer to mine brought on by the recent upgrade might be useful too !!!

1 Like

Hi @shooj

Adding another bug to this update. Kickr Climb no longer moves. ATV.

Was fine previously. Stopped on update. Updated Kickr firmware. Still doesn’t work.

I use ATV 4K (2017) and the update also broke my KICKR5 and climb. The climb and resistance do change, but not in sync with what’s on the screen. For example, on out and back again after volcano KOM and heading towards Italian Villas. 0% on screen, but 5% sent to KICKR. TD is at 50%, so the game is sending a 10% gradient when showing pan flat on screen.

Same bug on Innsbruck during Pack Social ride. Zero resistance up the town climb.

My brother also has a 2017 ATV 4K, but a KICKR18 and climb. He’s having the same issues.

(Oh, and yes looks like the graphics have also gone from High to Basic, same as my ATV 4K 2021 was initially)

1 Like

Yep, had the same issue here on a KICKR18, really annoying when it’s harder going downhill than up!!

2 Likes

Since the new update I can no longer steering with my Kickr Bike. I work on Apple TV. Is it a software problem?

See KICKR Bike Steering Issues [1.14.0] [June 2021] [SOLVED] - #13

The last two updates have shut me down. I have had the line item ‘no vercur override found’ and not sure what to do so I can ride. I’m running OS X version 10.10.5. I did see after the January upgrade help on the vercer issue. It was a bunch of code trials. I didn’t do anything, but the issue fixed somehow in January after about a week. I have trashed and downloaded too many times to not be considered an insane amount. Can I count on a similar fix this time too? The code rewrite is something I most likely will not try.

Please read:

1 Like

Same issues again today with Apple TV 4K. This time on Makuri Islands. Trainer Difficulty still at 50%. On screen -5% gradient, but +4% sent to the KICKR.

I may be missing something, but how are you seeing both of these at the same time, considering your trainer can’t connect to more than one device at the same time over Bluetooth? Is the device running the Wahoo app using ANT+?

Wahoo supports multiple Bluetooth Smart connections to the KICKR, enabling you to connect with up to 3 Bluetooth Smart devices to the KICKR at the same time. So connected to Zwift as normal, and opening the Wahoo app on iPhone shows what gradient is being sent to the KICKR and how much power is being produced. Been like that since the September 2019 KICKR firmware update

1 Like

That’s good to know, thanks, and a handy feature to have.

Hello. I can’t sign up for zwift from today. are you kidding ??? every moment the application does not work or I have a problem

In have Windows 10