Hey Zwifters, we have released version 1.21 of the game client, which includes a number of new features, improvements and bug fixes.
The update is available for download now on all supported platforms (PC, Mac, Android, iOS and Apple TV).
If you are planning to join an event on your next Zwift session, please make sure you log in a few minutes early to download the update to get access to all the latest features.
New Features and Content
- Added the Wahoo Climbing Mission. The mission starts on January 24th and ends February 26th. Climb a total of 20,000 feet (6,096m), and unlock various in-game prizes as well as the opportunity to win IRL prizes from Wahoo.
- Two new routes added to Neokyo in the Makuri Islands including the flat and fast ‘Twilight Harbor’ and ‘Castle to Castle’ which explores two of the island’s ancient castles.
- Added new Workouts of the Week for January.
Bug Fixes and Improvements
- Made improvements to the automatic naming of activities.
- Fixed an issue causing some text not to update when a new language was selected in the home screen.
- Fixed an issue where the minimum year in the date of birth UI was not correct.
- Fixed an issue causing a line to appear on the post-activity map when a Zwifter transitioned from a workout to an event.
- Fixed an issue which would cause an unexpected solar eclipse, where the entire world was in a shadow of a much larger object.
- Fixed an issue where the crankset for the Pinarello Dogma F was invisible.
- Fixed an issue causing the Menu button to appear overtop of the Return to Me button when fanviewing another Zwifter.
- Apple TV: Fixed an issue causing improper UI layout on the edit profile screen while the game was paused.
- Fixed an issue causing all deer in the game to appear white.
- Devices running Windows versions prior to Windows 10 are no longer supported.
Update 1.21.1 - January 18th
We’ve released update 1.21.1 for PC, Mac, iOS, Android and Apple TV. It contains the following fix.
- Apple TV and iOS: Fixed an issue that would cause the game to freeze while descending down Alpe du Zwift.
- Other minor bug fixes and improvements.
If you encounter anything unusual with this update, please post in the thread below.
See you in Watopia, Ride On!