Alongside today’s release of the Zwift game release v1.21.0 is an updated version of the Zwift launcher for PC.
What Launcher v1.1.1 does:
- It checks that all Windows components needed to run Zwift are installed on your PC.
- One of the needed items is a Microsoft component called Webview2. It should be included with Windows 11. If your Windows 10 computer prompts you to install Webview2 - say yes.
- It checks if a newer version of the Zwift game app is available and downloads it
- It installs that latest game version
- It starts the Zwift game app. Always start Zwift from ZwiftLauncher.exe and not ZwiftApp.exe.
- Fixed an issue with the Zwift Launcher for PC which would display a Script Error dialog box.
- Fixed an issue with the Zwift Launcher for PC that caused the Update Failed Error z117 error message.
If you are experiencing either of these bugs - please download the latest version. Complete instructions to re-install are on our Support Hub.