Game Update 1.21 - January 12th, 2022

Deers, or deer if you want, are cute.

EDIT: Alternative spelling of deer

1 Like

Deer is plural for deer, kind of like moose. You don’t say “look at all those mooses”. You’ve got to work on your cognitive abilities. :wink:

8 Likes

I would probably have said that :grin:

6 Likes

This banter is endeering image

16 Likes

Admit it Ole you didn’t even notice they were white :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Zwift Launcher v1.1.1 for Windows [January 2022]

What do you mean by this? All of the workouts are available in the Zwift app if you have it on your phone.

1 Like

Meesen. :rofl:

2 Likes

Agree Cindy! Last time once it worked. But nobody knows if it’s finally fixed :thinking:

Looking forward to the new mission! Wahoo!! Need more missions imho. New routes in neokyo are great too! Speaking of neokyo, when do we get to park our bikes in the arcade and play the game in the game?

3 Likes

I mean that create your own workouts with ios

Withings broken 594 days.

8 Likes

Well a bit off topic, and maybe not for everyone, but: (I dare not leave a link to the youtube video)
mouse, meece
house, heece
-Bigg Jah ( episode 1)

I enjoy playing Zwift since 01/2019. Lvl 50 of course and many wtrl TTTs so I’ve got 24 bikes, 19 wheels and 80 jerseys in the garage :joy::rofl: I’m riding only 4 bikes and need to get rid all of the old ones I don’t need. Then I could do a bike switch too if needed at the race. I also want to be able to refuse to get a new jersey in the garage. Please help us to tidy up the garage @shooj

4 Likes

Thanks for the update Zwift team! Any chance y’all are working on a fix to Apple Watch connectivity issues as a heart rate monitor? I’ve completely given up on using it which is a real bummer.

1 Like

Personally I can ride fine forever (running Zwift on Mac over WiFi) without my connection dropping so long as I don’t use the companion app (Android), but within a few minutes of opening the companion app, BOOM, the connection starts dropping at least once every 5 minutes. At this point I don’t use the companion app until I want to use a PowerUp (keyboard is a little far away in my current setup); I open the app, use the PowerUp, and then close the app. PITA but it seems to be the only way for me to avoid connection issues.

Yup. I’d like the tires in the color I set in the garage and I don’t like to see it in white😂

For anyone who missed them… endangered species… save our white Zwift deer… :rofl:

11 Likes

I have updated the app, but as I enter I do not see the new Wahoo mission on the right side (only the TdZ challenge). Any ideas?

Doesn’t start until January 24th, per the release notes.

1 Like