Hey Zwifters, we have released version 1.19 of the game client, which includes a number of new features, improvements and bug fixes.
The update is available for download now on all supported platforms (PC, Mac, Android, iOS and Apple TV).
If you are planning to join an event on your next Zwift session, please make sure you log in a few minutes early to download the update to get access to all the latest features.
New Features and Content
- Rush into night with the Makuri Islands newest map extension. Get engulfed in the nighttime energy of Neokyo as you sprint under the neon lights in this electric new map.
- Added new Workouts of the Week for 1.19.
- Added the Uranium NUCLEAR bike and FFWD RYOT55 Wheelset to the Drop Shop.
- Added a notification to inform Zwifters when they lose connection to their ANT+ or Bluetooth device, or the Zwift servers.
Bug Fixes and Improvements
- Fixed an issue where the scrollbar in the route selection UI did not appear.
- Fixed an issue where Zwifters would have access to bikes and wheels that they have not purchased or are level locked.
- Fixed an issue causing the Training Plan name to be incorrect when changing your plan.
- Fixed an issue which caused the watts required for specific workout blocks to be inconsistent between the preview and in-game work out.
- The post ride steering survey will appear less frequently after a ride where a steering device was paired.
- Fixed an issue causing the Repack Ridge section of Watopia to be inaccessible to riders.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a Zwifter’s speed and direction to lock after trying to perform a u-turn.
- Fixed an issue on Apple TV where Zwifters would continue to run after Bluetooth was turned off on the device.
- Fixed an issue which would cause the game to crash when toggling through segment leaderboard.
- Fixed an issue which would leave a Zwifter in limbo when trying to ride with another user who had recently disconnected from the game.
- Fixed an issue which caused pedal assist to end too early when joining a pace partner in certain situations.
- Fixed an issue which would cause the game to crash when joining a smaller world with an abundance of active Zwifters.
- Fixed a number of performance issues with the in-game leaderboard.
- Fixed an issue causing the segment leader jersey icon to disappear from the riders nearby list for the current segment leader.
Update 1.19.1 - November 18th
We’ve released update 1.19.1 for PC to address a crashing issue on launch. No other platforms are impacted by this issue.
- Fixed a crash that would occur at login on some PC devices with Intel graphics cards.
Update 1.19.2 - November 29th
We’ve released update 1.19.2 for PC, Mac, iOS, Android and Apple TV. It contains the following fixes.
- Fix for a bug where riders with steering devices would be forced to steer left or ride sideways in a pack of riders.
- Fixed a crash that would occur at login on some devices with Intel graphics.
- Fixed an issue causing error Z117 and error Z112 in the Zwift Launcher for PC and Mac.
If you encounter anything unusual with this update, please post in the thread below.
See you in Watopia, Ride On!