Hey Zwifters, we have released an update that includes a number of improvements and fixes.
The update is available for download now on all supported platforms (PC, Mac, Android, iOS and Apple TV).
If you are planning to join an event on your next Zwift session, please make sure you log in a few minutes early to download the update to get access to all the latest features.
- We have updated the route selection UI to more accurately reflect the route total distance and elevation, including the lead-in for the route.
- Routes now have a checkmark icon indicating if the Zwifter has received the Route Achievement Badge for that route.
Bug Fixes and Improvements
- Improved steering when drafting in a large group to make it easier to assimilate into the pack and hold a draft.
- Improved steering collision to allow riders to ride shoulder to shoulder and move riders into the pack when no steering input is given.
- Updated the Wahoo Kickr Bike button input. The right top brake hood now triggers Powerup from the upper button and U-turns from the lower button.
- Added Bluetooth pairing support for the Wahoo Tickr.
- Improved the PC Zwift Launcher update experience.
- Numerous cycling and running assets (kits, shirts, etc.) have been added or updated.
- The exit button on the Home menu updates to read “Exiting…” during the shutdown process on Mac and PC.
- Fixed an issue that would cause riders to swerve into the center of some roads.
- Fixed an issue that would prevent PowerUps from being awarded randomly on Mac, iOS, and ATV.
- Fixed an issue that would not unlock the sock reward for completing the Back to Fitness training plan.
- Fixed an issue that would cause text to extend past the Event Audio volume slider box.
- Made visual improvements to the scenery on Makuri Island.
- Fixed an issue that would improperly display the Makuri Island lap leaderboard in the Countryside Tour route.
- Fixed an issue where the incorrect jersey text would appear after winning a Temple KOM in Makuri Islands.
- Fixed an issue where paved roads were incorrectly kicking up dirt in Makuri Islands. cough
- Fixed an issue with the spindown calibration reporting incorrect speed when set to metric units for JetBlack and Elite trainers.
- Ended support for Zwift on MacOS Yosemite 10.10 devices. For more information please visit Ending support for macOS v10.10 [June 2021].
[Update 6-21-2021 - Game version 1.14.1]
We just released a small patch for this release to address a few issues. This update is now available for PC, Mac, Android, iOS and Apple TV.
- Fixed a bug causing the Kickr Bike steering to no longer work.
- Fixed a bug with the new Kickr Bike U-turn and power up button functionality.
- Fixed a bug causing Zwift to crash during launch on MacOS 10.11 devices.
If you happen to hit any issues with this update, please post in the thread below.
See you in Watopia, Ride On!