Hey Zwifters, there is a new game client available today which includes a number of improvements and fixes.
The update is available for download now on all supported platforms (PC, Mac, Android, iOS and Apple TV).
If you are planning to join an event on your next Zwift session, please make sure you log in a few minutes early to download the update to get access to all the latest features.
New Features and Content
- Added two new routes to Makuri Islands, Kappa Quest Reverse and Suki’s Playground. Kappa Quest Reverse is a ~9.1km (~5.7mi) route with a ~5.1km (~3.2mi) lead in with 141m (463ft) of climbing, while Suki’s Playground is an ~18.3km (~11.4mi) route with 149m (489ft) of climbing.
- Added a new workout category, Athlete-Inspired. You can find all of our workouts inspired by Olympic athletes in this new category.
- New workouts for the Zwift Workout of the Week.
- Added two new bikes and one wheelset to the Drop Shop. The Specialized Aethos, Pinarello Dogma F and Roval Alpinist CLX Wheelset.
- Made improvements to pack dynamics to help riders keep a more consistent lateral position in the pack.
- Made improvements to the Draft Lock logic which should minimize the likelihood that a rider will lose speed when colliding with riders.
- Made numerous art improvements to Makuri Islands visuals.
- Numerous cycling and running assets (kits, shirts, etc.) have been added or updated.
Bug Fixes and Improvements
- Fixed an issue during a workout where multiple watts values were displayed incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the MeetUp event box to appear smaller than it should.
- Fixed an issue in the activity discard UI where button text would be missing in certain languages.
- Fixed an issue that would cause riders to ride off course during a group ride on the Sprit Forest route.
- Fixed an issue that would cause an activity map to show an incorrect path (very long line) when Zwifters moved between events, meetups and free rides in the same game session.
- Fixed an issue that would cause audio from a previous event to continue to play (mainly impacts Podcast rides).
- Fixed an issue that would cause the leaderboard for the Makuri Islands Flatland Loop to behave badly.
- Fixed an issue with the Makuri Islands Country Sprint where riders would be incorrectly flagged as flyers.
- Fixed an issue that would cause bike shadows to bend space and time, tearing a rift across multiple dimensions. The good news is, no events in the past were altered in such a way which would impact Marty’s ability to exist in the future.
- Fixed an issue which would cause automatic screenshots to fail if taken in a meetup, event or workout.
Update 1.15.1 - July 27th. We’ve released a small patch for this version to address a few bugs including the following:
- Fixed an issue which would cause FIT files to not be saved correctly in some cases.
- Fixed an issue which would cause a crash when saving an activity if you started your Zwift session by fan viewing another Zwifter.
- Fixed an issue with workouts that would cause power targets to appear higher than they should during rest intervals.
- Fixed an issue which would cause a paired smart trainer or power meter to prevent other devices from being successfully paired.
If you happen to hit any issues with this update, please post in the thread below.
See you in Watopia, Ride On!