Game Update - June 15th, 2021

Same issue here. This looks to be a reappearance of this issue from a month ago. The forum post then was titled [macOS problems with new update? [1.13.0] [May 19 2021]

@shooj Can you please advise?

Hola! si eso me dijeron que lo hiciera pero nada, he instalado Zwift 3 o 4 veces borrando todas las carpetas de Zwift y tampoco ha funcionado

Hola! no sĂ© a que se refiere con “world hack”

This - How to ride any Zwift course at any time using the <world> tag hack | Zwift Insider

Could someone else have done that on your device?

1 Like

good day. I have a problem since the advance update. i have an elite real axiom trainer, connection via usb cables (no ant +, no bluetooth). I want to ask if you have updated the calibration values ​​for this trainer? I have a problem that watts / speeds are lower than they used to be. my avatar has a problem mainly uphill, tidal, but he goes. this issue occurred after the update. I wonder if Zwift has recalibrated the internal numbers P1,2 and P3 .?

My trainer Is o.k

This will be interesting, because I know they use to read a bit high.

My sterring did not work at my Wahoo Kickr bike after Update :disappointed:
I use Apple tv

See KICKR Bike Steering Issues [1.14.0] [June 2021] [SOLVED] - #13

A post was split to a new topic: Wierd shadows after update

My MIO connects with IOS and my PC but is no longer connecting to my Apple TV. It just stays at “Searching”. Any tips? That’s where I ride and I really want to watch my HR :slight_smile:

A post was merged into an existing topic: Funky bike shadows after update

A post was merged into an existing topic: Funky bike shadows after update [1.14.0]

I am using a wahoo kickr and zwift is now randomly loosing power. So no power on zwift despite my pedalling and resistance still going. Lasts about 20 seconds and then kicks back in again.

Si hace un año un amigo me modificó ese archivo para poder hacer Francia, pero después de eso he reinstalado varias veces Zwift. Si fuese ese el problema ¿cómo lo puedo solucionar? Gracias

Go to your Zwift user folder and delete the prefs.xml file, as Paul mentioned earlier.

1 Like

Volveré a borrar el archivo prefs.xml, pero creo que ya la he borrado anteriormente y ha seguido igual. Ademås si he desinstalado varias veces Zwift, el archivo debería borrarse. Gracias

I’ve been facing connection issues frequently. I use a laptop LG (LG GRAM) and an Elite Suito smart trainer. When I’m riding using Bluetooth is awful. So I bought an ANT dongle and everything works fine.

Have someone reported it?

Latest update won’t start the game when hitting “Let’s Go”. Been on Zwift for a year and this is the first time this has happened. Please help. On MacOS v10.11.6

See Crashes on macOSX 10.11 El Capitan? [1.14.0] [June 2021] [SOLVED] - #15

1 Like

where are the pref on ATV ?