Hey Zwifters- We have released version 1.24 of the game client which includes a number of new features, improvements, and bug fixes.
The update is available for download now on all supported platforms (PC, Mac, Android, iOS, and Apple TV).
If you are planning to join an event on your next Zwift session, please make sure you log in a few minutes early to download the update to get access to all the latest features.
New Features and Content
During Tour of Watopia, we featured several new routes, previously known by the community as “Rebel Routes." With 1.24, these routes are rebels no more as they become officially available for free ride/run, meetups and organized events.
- Three Little Sisters (37.7km/23.4mi, 435m/1427ft of elevation gain)
- Triple Flat Loops (34km/21.1mi, 157m/515ft of elevation gain)
- Downtown Titans (24.6km/15.3mi, 292m/958ft of elevation gain)
- Eastern Eight (51.6km/32.1mi, 407m/1335ft of elevation gain)
- Mayan Bridge Loop Running Only (5.3km/3.3mi, 48m/157ft of elevation gain)
Added 4 new Workouts of the Week
- April 18th - 24th: ‘Texaco Hill’ Temp
- April 25th - May 1st: Recipe for Grit
- May 2nd - 8th: Happy Trails
- May 9th - 15th: Dirty Teeth Drills
Training Plan and Workout improvements:
- Workouts from a number of Flexible Training Plans are now available as on demand workouts.
- Workout of the Week workouts are now localized into French, German, Spanish and Japanese.
- 24 additional workouts are now available in Japanese.
- Running workouts are now localized in French, German, Spanish and Japanese. These include: 3-2-1, 8x400m Repeats, Broken Tempo, Down and Up the Ladder, Endurance Run, Fartlek 5’s, Furtherance, Hill + Tempo #1, Hill + Tempo #2, Ladder Intervals
Bug Fixes and Improvements
- Running Training Plans now provide access to workouts from past weeks.
- Fixed an issue causing some audio elements to be missing when the 3D World Volume slider was set to ON.
- Fixed an issue causing the camera to sway in some situations when a Zwifter joins the world.
- Fixed an issue on gravel surfaces that caused Tacx road feel to feel a bit more bumpy than it should have.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Tour of Watopia cap and shoes to remain equipped after the Tour of Watopia event concluded.
- Fixed an issue causing the logo for the ENVE wheelset to appear improperly.
- Fixed an issue causing the Chapter2 TOA frame to show as 4 stars weight instead of 3 stars.
- Fixed an issue with the Back to Fitness training plan where the sprints were the wrong duration.
- Fixed an issue with the workout text spacing in the Global 2x30 FTP intervals workout.
Update 1.24.1 - April 18th
We’ve released update 1.24.1 for all platforms. It contains the following fixes.
- The Old Mining Town has returned and a strange note was left behind - “The juxtaposition of ghost towns and aliens is truly inspiring.”
- Fixed an issue causing excessive Tacx road feel for ANT+ connections
Update 1.24.2 - April 22
We’ve released update 1.24.2 for all platforms. It contains the following fixes.
- The Mayan Bridge Loop (running-only) route now properly navigates the course
- Fixed an issue that would occasionally cause the game to crash when selecting a workout
If you encounter anything unusual with this update, please post in the thread below.
See you in Watopia, Ride On!