Tacx Neo road feel is excessive [April 2022] [1.24] [SOLVED]

Please read the posts above. This has been brought up a number of times and is addressed in a separate thread.

1 Like

After the update yesterday , the road feel is always on , I had to turn it off to ride , still don’t have the new screen version on the APP , when will I be able to access it ?

1 Like

Thanks for reporting. I cannot find the right thread, do you know of anyone has already found out a solution?

Thanks again,
Stefano

See this one @STEFANO_GALIMBERTI

Tacx Neo road feel is excessive [April 2022] [1.24] [SOLVED] - #21?

1 Like

Here is the thread. No solution yet, but Zwift are working on it. From what I can tell it seems to mostly affect PC users, and possibly Mac OS. I rode on iPad and Apple TV today with no issues.

1 Like

I fired up Zwift for the first time this morning since the last update and received that exact same pop-up.

Cleared it, did a restart of Win10 and all was OK.
Rode with a busy pace partner for 30kms and no issues at all.

Tacx Neo2T with road feel turned off (didn’t want to try it on)

1 Like

Me too,thought my Neo 2 was knackered, any update on how to resolve the issue?

1 Like

Read the separate thread on this topic. Zwift are working on it. Temporary solution is to just turn off the road feel.

Hellow, I’m using Zwift + Tacx Neo 2T vía ANT+. The trainer goes perfectly well with Tacx App and was running Smooth BEFORE The update.

Problems: as you know Tacx Neo 2T has The ability to simulate rough pav Sand Wood surfaces and The trainers “shakes” accordingly with The surfaces. Well in my case, Zwift App IS sending a rough surface every x meters and The trainer is jumping as It was on rough surface. Try changing worlds, surfaces, etc…not working …still “shakes” every xxxx meters.

Any ideas?

Same problem here

1 Like

Tks for update

UPDATE Apri 18

5 Likes

Yes, I second the observation of terrible “feel” on the road with Tacx Neo, on asphalt. Different routes in Watopia, and in France. Gravel feel is not fixed either. Cobbles feel the same.

Sorry—see that’s overly noted.

same. constant drop outs, no blue tooth

HI - the road feel is fixed for me (Mac, 2T neo), but the drop outs are constant. And no bluetooth at all. Just updated firmware on 2t neo as well).

I suspect there’s an issue with your equipment as there are no known issues with Swift and the Neo for dropouts or BT

not necessarily, I had no issues with bluetooth to a 2T for about 2 months but then there was an update and i was getting dropouts all the time and had to swap over to ant+ where it was solid and had yet to drop

Hi, in my case (Mac, 2T neo) road feel doesn’t work at all even though my setting is ON.

Hey, Zwift team! Could you please help me?

1 Like