Tacx Neo road feel is excessive [April 2022] [1.24] [SOLVED]

Hellow, I’m using Zwift + Tacx Neo 2T vía ANT+. The trainer goes perfectly well with Tacx App and was running Smooth BEFORE The update.

Problems: as you know Tacx Neo 2T has The ability to simulate rough pav Sand Wood surfaces and The trainers “shakes” accordingly with The surfaces. Well in my case, Zwift App IS sending a rough surface every x meters and The trainer is jumping as It was on rough surface. Try changing worlds, surfaces, etc…not working …still “shakes” every xxxx meters.

Any ideas?

Same problem here

1 Like

Tks for update

UPDATE Apri 18

5 Likes

Yes, I second the observation of terrible “feel” on the road with Tacx Neo, on asphalt. Different routes in Watopia, and in France. Gravel feel is not fixed either. Cobbles feel the same.

Sorry—see that’s overly noted.

same. constant drop outs, no blue tooth

HI - the road feel is fixed for me (Mac, 2T neo), but the drop outs are constant. And no bluetooth at all. Just updated firmware on 2t neo as well).

I suspect there’s an issue with your equipment as there are no known issues with Swift and the Neo for dropouts or BT

not necessarily, I had no issues with bluetooth to a 2T for about 2 months but then there was an update and i was getting dropouts all the time and had to swap over to ant+ where it was solid and had yet to drop

Hi, in my case (Mac, 2T neo) road feel doesn’t work at all even though my setting is ON.

Hey, Zwift team! Could you please help me?

1 Like