Tacx Neo road feel is excessive [April 2022] [1.24] [SOLVED]

I discovered that if you use the Bluetooth version of the speed/cadence/power/control the problem does not exist

2 Likes

I have also found Bluetooth good, ANT+ bad.

same thud in watopia

4 Likes

Double thud on my Tacx Neo 2T after the update. Unridable.

6 Likes

The Garmin Tacx Neo2T with road feel now has a bump every second or so. I turned off road feel using the Tacx Garmin app on my Android, but the annoying bump can still be felt.

Work-around: The bump can be reduced from 1 per second to once every 15 seconds by launching the app on the cell phone, and selecting the Road Feel Demo. Set the demo to 0% (zero percent).

3 Likes

Didn’t you read the release notes, Zwift fixed the road feel :joy: Happy to not have turned my road feel on in quite some time.

1 Like

Hi,

The “Fixed an issue on gravel surfaces that caused Tacx road feel to feel a bit more bumpy than it should have”, must be wrong,

Indeed i feelt the gravel surfaces softer, but by the other the tarmac that suposed to be smoth and bumpy every 2 strokes. That was very disgusting… When i want to feel the bumps we have the cobbles sections or the Jungle gravel, that why I have the Tacx road feel, to feel the bumps and also the smothness of a good piece of tarmac ( I would even enjoy the velodrome feeling in some cases)

Please adjust that otherwise i won´t enjoy zwifting in the smooth roads anymore.

Kind Regards

1 Like

Update screwed up Tacx Neo 2. Have a clunk on every pedal stroke. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: Please fix this

Zwift is working on a fix: Tacx Neo road feel is excessive [April 2022] [1.24] [SOLVED] - #40 by Emilio_Lence_Quintan

FYI, there is a setting on the in game menu of Zwift to disable road feel when your road feel capable trainer is connected to Zwift. I don’t think the setting in the Tacx app does anything in Zwift.

2 Likes

I wasn’t expecting any change to the road feel in Zwift using the Tacx Garmin app - but, it did!

I agree with Mike. I bought this to replace my Tron bike. Now I no longer need and would love those drops back.

Same clunk when riding Tacx Neo bike now with the new update as others have mentioned. Please fix it as it has been completely fine before this update.

Dopo l’ultimo aggiornamento non funziona più, l avatar nn si muove come dovrebbe… ho un tacx neon2t

See Tacx Neo road feel is excessive [April 2022] [1.24] [SOLVED]

1 Like

Turn off the Neo Road Feel in app for the time being.

Thank you, that is what I did to be able to ride today👍🏻

1 Like

Hi,

I have a Tacx Neo 2 and this morning after updating the Zwift’s software to the latest version I started experiencing an issue: while Cycling each single surface seemed too much bumpy, not only the gravel ones but also on the paved roads. The vibrations are really strong, this way it’s impossible to ride. Before the update everything worked fine for me.
Could you please help me?

Thanks in Advance,
Stefano

Please read the posts above. This has been brought up a number of times and is addressed in a separate thread.

1 Like

After the update yesterday , the road feel is always on , I had to turn it off to ride , still don’t have the new screen version on the APP , when will I be able to access it ?

1 Like