Alpe du Zwift prize list

Hi Fellow Zwifters,

I have been trying unsuccessfully to find a list of prizes\rewards that are obtainable for completing the Alpe du Zwift climb; so far I have personally seen the wheels, shoes, gloves and helmet.

Ive read there might be a jersey, what else have folks received for completing this climb? Or if there is a link listing out the rewards, please share :grinning:

Thanks!
Shane

I’m still waiting for the Lightweight wheels. I’ve climbed it six times now and got the gloves five times and the helmet one. But I will keep climbing it until I unlock the wheels and finally complete the Everest Challenge and get the Tron Bike.
But after I got those things I will probably stay away from that mountain.

16 Likes

Maybe Im a bit unlucky then as I have completed this route 23 times so far :joy:

4 Likes

Folks, to get that tron bike you should complete not only one everest challenge, but another 41150mt of climbing. Guess it will be hard do not like riding mountains after that;-) How to Unlock the Tron bike in Zwift | Zwift Insider

2 Likes

Im not asking about the tron bike, already unlocked that 5 months ago, just trying to figure out what the potential rewards are for finishing this climb as I cannot find a list anywhere other than gloves helmet and wheels.

I was surprised to get the shoes last week, and wondered what else was left to get.

1 Like

Ah, sorry mate. Are you sure you have not applied for other climbing / distance challenges same time? Like wahoo climbing challenge…

Just realised the shoes were actually a level 27 unlock, pure coincidence that the wheel of fortune stopped at the same time as the I got the shoes banner for dinging! :joy::rofl:

So original questions stands: is there only gloves, helmet and wheel-set for completing the climb?

1 Like

Yes. 4x helmet, 3x gloves and 1x wheelset on the Wheel of Fortune. If you land on something you already have it’s +250XP instead IIRC.

3 Likes

Of course I know about that :wink: Currently I have about 34.000m of climbing in that challenge, so I still have some work to do.

Prices:

1x 2000 XP
1x Lazer Bullet Helm

ZwiftAlpH1

1x Zwift cap (?)
1x KOM Gloves

ZwiftAlpG1

1x Wheelset: Lightweight Meilenstein
… more to come

Sources:
https://forums.zwift.com/t/alpe-du-zwift-prize-wheel-randomness/12128

Always use the Trek Emonda with f.ex Zipp 202 if the Meilenstein arent available:

2 Likes

iirc, I was somewhere around 15x before I finally got the Lightweight wheels. Last week from 20x-26x while getting the Mas0chist badge, I go the Lightweight wheels 4 out of 6 ascents. Go figure!

Keep climbing, you’ll eventually get the wheels! Now is a double good time to be climbing since you can also unlock kit via the Wahoo Climb mission.

Praise RNGsus!

2 Likes

I was lucky and got the wheels on my eighth attempt. It also happened to be a 30-day PR. I’m not sure if that affected the outcome of the spin, but maybe…

I’d assume not. I know I haven’t got them but I have had PRs, and the sub-60 minute achievement. Got the “5 times” one last night. I would be very surprised if they were weighted in any way, particularly given some people like Shane have climbed many more times and still not got the wheels.

I climbed it twice again today and won the helmet twice. So I guess I will keep climbing it a few more times …

Update: Another four times today - still no wheels :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Is the Wheel of Fortune active when I climb it in Workout Modus? Ask me only because the powerups are not active on the way and I do not want to climb AdZ without a reward.
6 times up, 5 Helmets, 1 Gloves so far

Yes, it is. I also did it in Workout mode several times already.

Hi all,
Is anyone having the same issue I am experiencing when getting to the top? The wheel of fortune just disappears while isn still turning and I get NO reward whatsoever. Happened last week and also 2 days ago. I Emailed Zwift and sent them my FIT. Files already, waiting for a respond now.

1 Like

What is available when doing 25 times Alpe du Zwift Segment?
Experience?

Lol, i’m right there with you! Except the whole reason I’d like the wheels is to climb that mountain!(deleted my comment on accident)

2 Likes