Zwift ride not saving

I believe the minimum is 2km.

1 Like

Just did another mile. Absolutely nothing.

Hi, same issue for me, I’m using an Apple TV. My morning ride yesterday saved ok but the evening ride didnt. Neither rides saved today. All apps are uptodate. Zwift please help!!

1 Like

I’m now seeing an activity of 0.01 on the companion app but it says ride in progress still??? Despite uploading 10 mins ago. I’m at a loss on this now.

Also just to add, all the FIT files are corrupted and can’t be uploaded. Arghhh!

I’m due to do another ride in the morning. Updated the app but based on the new comments I don’t think this is going to fix it. I feel like I’m spending more time trying to solve data problems than I am training right now - argh!!

Dear Vincent W and Zwift Staff,

Could you please update on this issue ?

Thanks for your concern.

1 Like

Happened to me also (iPad) after Tour de Zwift Stage 1.
I completed the stage…click OK on results page and did ~10minutes cooldown. Then saved.
Ride doesn’t appear on Zwift (or Strava) but the file was found from the device (tap logo three times).
Looks like I need to re-ride the stage today to mark it done?

Same thing happened to me yesterday using Apple TV app - Stage 1 of Tour de Zwift lost. Have submitted a support request to the Zwift team but no response yet. Looks like it may be a tech issue given the amount of similar posts here.

1 Like

I am another victim of this bug. I have been using Zwift on my iPad without any problems until 2 days ago. Two rides (including Tour de Zwift - Stage 1 yesterday) did not save on my dashboard or upload on Strava (the latter of which I had to manually upload by extracting the ride riles from my iPad). I too have submitted a support request twice. I have deleted my app last night and downloaded it again, so hopefully this will work tonight but yeah, it is frustrating to not have my ride data registered on Zwift and count towards my experience level or completion of Stage 1.

1 Like

Same problem for me using the iPad app. I did the first stage of Tour de Zwift yesterday but no upload. Since then I’ve updated my app and done another ride. The new ride has uploaded but still no Tour de Zwift. I see the .fit file in my iOS files for yesterday’s Tour ride. It just seems to be stuck in limbo there.

Such a shame to have no feedback from Zwift Team…

2 Likes

Just out of curiosity…,once you email the .fit file thing to yourself, how do you upload to strava? I’m on IOS. Thanks. In advance.

Hi all, I have now deleted the app off my Apple TV and reinstalled. All now working ok. Previous rides still lost though.

Hi all, this is still an issue for me, frustrating to say the least, never had any issues until 2 days ago. I too use the ZWIFT app through apple TV and it is not uploading to Strava at all. On the ZWIFT website it is showing the distance as zero and the Companion app is still running even though i have finished a ride. Ive spent a huge amount of trying to fix this myself including un-installing all the apps, even resetted apple TV and the problems are still there. Ive sent an email to ZWIFT support 2 days ago and again yesterday, without any response yet. My friend also bought an Apple TV today and has experienced the same problems I have. Im interested to hear from ZWIFT to confirm if this a known issue.

1 Like

Hi, have you checked the firmware is up-to-date it should be 12.1.1.

im on 12.1.1 and i can confirm its not uploading. I see that its just not tracking time and distance or elevation only power.

Russ is also on 12.1.1

Yep, just checked

latest IOS is prob causing the issue, FULGAZ has put a note on their home screen for Apple TV users to update to the latest version of their app to fix a NOT SAVING issue. come on guys at Zwift!

so i reset everything and tried again and its now working. I got an email from Zwift to try again but to ensure i did at least 2km as that’s the minimum before it will record a ride. I rode 2.1 miles and its now recording

TFFT

G