Zwift ride not saving

Same for me. Moved from level 14 to 15 this morning during my hour ride using my iPAD. Got the t-shirt. Saved, then went back to level 14! My ride did not register. How frustrating is that? If you get the solution for iPAD someone, let me know. :frowning:

2 Likes

At the moment there is no way to manually upload rides to my.zwift.com.

To get the .fit files from iOS devices you can use this trick: Secret Feature: How to Access Your Activity .fit Files in Zwift for iOS and Android | Zwift Insider

Hi! How can you upload the text file to Strava? Thanks, Lysanne

Where are you getting a text file from, it should be a .fit file.

Im having the same issue. I have to manually upload from my ipad to trainingpeaks and strava but my rides are not counting up mileage/ft in the zwift app or on my zwift account online. My mileage has been stuck at 31 this week when i have 85 done. My companion isnt alerting anyone that i have started cycling either.

1 Like

Triple click the zwift logo on the start screen. Thats just above your name on the first screen after you start. Click on the associated files and it will open them into an email. Send them to yourself.

On Zwift! The .fit is also full of numbers…

I di precisely that. Once I open the programs that I send to myself, it’s just codes and numbers. Not you?

The .fit file is what you would upload to Strava, TrainingPeaks, Garmin…

there’s really nothing I can upload. It’s just codes…

If you need to upload the .fit file to strava use this link: Log In | Strava then just browse to the .fit file you saved on your computer.

Hi Everyone,

I have just re-installed the Zwift app onto my MAC and something has updated. I then rode 0.1 mile and it uploaded automatically to companion.

Pissed me right off loosing two rides lol.

Hi all,

Got the same problem on my yesterday’s and today’s rides. Unfortunately for me it was the beginning of a training plan…

I easily uploaded the .fit into Strava and that is no more an issue but I now need to get my activities into Zwift (I also gain a level during my rides !)

Dear Zwift Team, could you please update us on this problem who seems to be quite general.

1 Like

Same thing happened to me, doing tour de zwift, my rides no longer appear in zwift once they’ve completed. So I get to no credit for them and I not sure how to fix, on an imac.

Help needed please!

I’ve used zwift for around a year now with virtually no problems, until today that is. After finishing a pretty tough workout and hitting the save button nothing has registered on zwift or uploaded to strava, garmin or training peaks.
I’ve read the zwift insider article about manual upload but can’t seem to upload the .file to any of the apps?? While I’m really miffed at losing this ride I also tried to upload a few other short rides and still nothing is happening. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Hey Lee and everyone, can you make sure you are all on the latest version of Zwift? This may be the source of this issue

Hi there Vincent, thanks for the quick response. My I pad was in need of an update which I’ve done. I just tried to save another ride ( although I didn’t actually do any activity) if that makes sense. Still no joy

1 Like

You need to ride a certain distance before an activity will save and/or upload.

2 Likes

Ok thanks I’ll try that next.

Just did 0.5 miles any tried to upload. Still nothing. It’s almost like it’s not even taking place. Doesn’t appear on companion either.