When Zwifting, the android companion app stays in “Home” mode only. No maps, no power meters no messaging, nothing but Home. I can see that it is connected, as it shows Zwifting Now under the Activities tab.
Computer - Core i5 2500K, 16GB RAM, 1 TB SSD, Nvidia GeoForce 760 GTX graphics, TCL 43" TV/Display, ANT+ USB dongle.
Companion Device: Samsung Galaxy Note 9.
Wireless: 2.4Ghz Wifi with security enabled, Arris router.
Bike - Trek Alpha 2.2, Wahoo rear hub speed sensor, Wahoo cadence crank sensor, Cycleops Fluud 2 trainer.
What I have tried to resolve this:
- Making sure computer and phone are on the same wifi network.
- Turn off mobile data.
- Turn on airplane mode, then enable wifi transceiver only.
- Uninstall, then reinstalled Companion App.
- Switching to another device (Galaxy Tab E, Galaxy 8 Active).
- Turn off bluetooth transceiver on computer motherboard.
- forcing stop then relogging in to the Companion App during a Zwift session.
- building a large fire, dancing around it while wearing a speedo and chanting “Lance”!
Is there anything else I might try?