Zwift App will not launch on Macbook [Oct 2021] [1.18.1] [SOLVED]

I’m here to also join the party - Attempted to launch Zwift on the Macbook (Zwift computer) and no longer works.

2 Likes

Same here - pull your finger out Zwift!

Mac mini (Late 2012)
2.3 GHz Quad i7
16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Intel HD Graphics 4000 1536 MB

same here, Zwift has been working just fine for like forever…!Screenshot 2021-11-04 at 12.01.59
Please Zwift, fix it asap

4 Likes

Had a email Aaron K (Operations Lead at Zwift) asking to submit my Log files ,Which I did over 24hrs ago and have not herd back !!!, This is very poor customer service . Think its time for a update Zwift …Whats happing ?

4 Likes

Today I’ve received the email “Ride with Reggie”. I’d love to. I’d also love to join my club rides and solo training rides too. I’ve done 5 rides now without Zwift and will be closing my account unless it’s fixed before my next billing period starts. Winding back a security update isn’t the advice I’d expect from a brand leading tech company like Zwift.
Will the affected customers be reimbursed?

7 Likes

I’ve waited a week now with no real update from Zwift, paused my account. I’m going to try out Rouvy, as they offer a two week free trial period, this will give me time to decide which account to keep.

4 Likes

I BELIEVE THQT IF ENOUGH OF US PAUSE OUR MEMBERSHIPS I MAY GET THE SUPPORT FOLKS ATTENTION. I Have not had a reply from the support team since i submitted my logs, other than q message that suggested that i might want to use a different device. not a good sign.

3 Likes

I’d love to know that Zwift are working on this. It has been a real pain. I did try to roll back but it’s screwed up my laptop . All in all not impressed . When will this be resolved ?

4 Likes

Well I have finished my subscription for now and moved over to Rouvy for a while.

I managed to get last month’s sub refunded as I could not use it. I have subscribed to Rouvy for now and will see how it goes. 50 or 60 euros is a drop in the bucket for Zwift, but I feel it can make a difference to another, smaller platform.

Vote with your feet - Zwift don’t care (or give a very good impression of not caring), but another platform might make better use of your sub.

4 Likes

Exactly what I’ve done, suspended Zwift, moved to Rouvy, which is actually quite fun, if you sign up for a year, it works out at less cost than Zwift!

2 Likes

Same problem here on a MacBookAir !!

Will we ever get back on? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

mac

Same problem here. Please Swift, get your hand on this now.
Error code 23 at row 512. Crash. Cannot use it.

Same here - I get to the ‘Let’s go’ screen, and Zwift disappears. I rode yesterday, so this has only just occurred… I’m on day 9 of the 14 day badge, too :frowning:
Screenshot 2021-11-07 at 15.55.59

I have the same problem.
Captura de pantalla 2021-11-07 a las 18.00.55
Captura de pantalla 2021-11-07 a las 18.04.17
Please solve this urgently, I’ve got little time to train and less for fighting with my computer. Thanks.

Please fix this bug!!!
macOS Catalina version 10.15.7
MacBook Pro (13-inch, Mid 2012)
Processor 2.5 GHz Dual-Core Intel Core
Memory 4 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Graphics Intel HD Graphics 4000 1536 MB

I solved my problem by cleaning the HD pretty much. Then it worked to install.

Good luck!

Same Bug as all above! I paused my subscription and I am looking for an alternative!

same here
if it was not for my teammates (zrl & TTT) I would cancel the subscriptio as well.
Still hope Zwift is working on it - at least some update on how far they got would be appreciated.

Zwift certainly don’t seem interested in this issue, no response for ages now. I guess all of us with older apple machines money is not as good as those with shiny new MacBooks :thinking:
Time to pause subs I think

4 Likes

Come on Zwift, let’s get this sorted.
A 2012-2013 MacBook is still perfectly serviceable.
After all we are being advised to save the planet and cut down on consumables and new tech.
This doesn’t help!

4 Likes