Zwift Academy Road 2020 Issues

Yes, I did. Everyone is posting the progress bar looking like this
8/8 Workouts 4/4 Rides COMPLETE!
I did not get anything, no progress bar, nothing.
Moreover I did not get credit for the first workout, sent an email to tech support, they replied it would take up to 3 weeks to fix it, after three weeks - no fix, no reply, I had to do WO1 again to secure the graduation. I am working for IT and if our tech support did not get back to a customer with an open ticket, it would be a BIG deal. Looks like Zwift does not care at all. So sad.

UPDATE: got an email Congratulations graduate!

2 Likes

In the game the status box on the left on the ride selection page, I see 6 of 8 completed workouts which is correct - was going to try for the last two today, but in the Dashboard (reached via Learn More on the Academy page on the website one of the 6 workouts I have completed is missing (it’s one of two I did in the same ride). On the flip side, in the game it only shows 3 of 4 group ride/races completed but I have done 4 - the website Dashboard shows all 4. Anybody else still having data problems like this? Is it worth opening a ticket? I don’t really have time to both add in an extra group ride and re-do the already completed workout, and it’s not clear that that will even work, since each data source is already incorrect in one category, but correct in the other category.

Update: got a reply from support on the missing workout on progress dashboard (which did show in game): because I did the workouts in the same ride one after the other, the first one didn’t save. They will issue a manual update. No answer on the missing (in game) group ride/race that shows OK in the progress dashboard count. I did do two group rides on the same course, maybe that’s what is causing the (inverse) problem with that count.

91% bug :hugs:

No graduation and no bike livery.

1 Like

Near the beginning of the Academy commencement, I did a workout, followed immediately by a segment group ride. The dashboard in game reflected the correct stats, but the Academy status/profile page never managed to have an accurate record of my Academy efforts. I resorted to support:chat a number of times, but only got canned responses suggesting that Zwift was “aware” of the problems and were “working on it”. Eventually I just ignored and dropped the academy status page, and made a leap of faith that the in-game ride selection page would govern. Very sloppy stuff, but in the end I was correctly rewarded with the kit.

The problem not only persisted, but worsened and still no reply. The ZA Academy status page never correctly reflected my Academy progress, but I believe I “graduated”. My academy status in-game (ride selection at start) did show the correct stats (without acknowledging additional group rides/races I did beyond the minimum).

1 Like

Same here. Fingers crossed it gets resolved.

1 Like

Hi im having the same issue i completed the last available ZA group ride to complete the academy, I even had to wait until 1am in the morning to take part. Then much to my dismay to find it has not been credited, this is incredibly deflating as the academy has now completed.
As others have suggested i feel very reluctant to Zwift if this is not resolved.

Thanks.

1 Like

Still no update from support on the 91% bug. Have sent another inquiry and awaiting reply. Thanks for your patience!

1 Like

“8/8 Workouts 4/4 Rides Completed” but no graduation or bike available so far =/

I completed everything on Nov 22nd, dashboard shows 100% completion and unlocks including bike, but I do not see the New Canyon bike in my garage. Any suggestions? Thanks.

1 Like

REALLY?? Any idea how long it is going to take to fix this bug?? Been more than a month. Very disappointed!!

1 Like

Thanks Sam… Pretty disappointing to be honest.

2 Likes

I have an update for those experiencing the 91% bug.

On our end, we’ve been investigating why this is happening, and how to make it right for those who’ve run into it. It seems that the progress tracker may not accurately reflect partially completed group rides.

Bottom line: we will credit you for that missing last ride. Those who’ve written in already - thank you, we will get it done, but it’s going to take our agents a few days. Please be patient

For those who’ve not written in yet - please contact us at Contact Us - Official Zwift Support | Zwift so you can be added to the crediting queue. It’s a manual process - we appreciate your patience!

2 Likes

I definitely did not “partly” complete any of the group rides… I completed 4 out of 4 and little badge icons agrees, but system shows 3 out of 4 and 91%. I sent a list of the dates and names of group rides and race. Wrote in a week ago and still no blue Canyon. Makes me sad. Very sad and unhappy during these depressing times.

1 Like

Same as Nicol I definitely did not only partly complete any ride. What an insult!! My profile shows I completed, as does the companion app, it’s only the main Zwift page showing 91%.

1 Like

I would like to enter the issues page, but get a 404 back: I’ve completed everything, got all buttons for the 8 WO and the 4 group activities. But I didn’t get a graduation notice or something like that. And I also don’t get the paint job for the bike. Although everything is marked, the Companion App only shows 91% progress. I tried to contact the support but it seems I can’t reply to their mails.

HI @Almut_Kohler

If you scroll up you will see they are working on the 91% bug.

1 Like

I’ve experienced the same, all completed, the kit received but no bike yet. Perhaps contact this Zwift person via email mentioned above?

1 Like

Same here. 91% problem fixed and still no bicycle. Highly frustrating. Can I recommend a test framework???

I did all zwift academy run tasks (8 workouts + 2 races) and still 90%. Can you help me?

Workout below has not been credite yet:
DEC/9/2020 - 19:10 (7:10PM) - ZA Run: Race (E)

It´s named as: Zwift Run R4i - ZA Run:Race (E)
Distance 5,4km
Time 30m11s

Tks!