Zwift Academy Road 2020 Issues

@Marcelo_Duilio_Do_Na

Please scroll up to my post in orange, and use that link to contact my colleagues who’ll credit you. Thank you!

1 Like

I have completed Academy Road 2020. I do not have a cap or gloves from ZA 2020. How can this be corrected, please?

Hi @Alex_Kamara_SL_7620
Odd. So you have the jersey, but not the gloves or cap? The jersey is the last piece of the kit.

Have you looked in the garage after completing the campaign? You must log in, go through the motions of “riding” instead of “just watch” THEN go to your garage.

If it’s still not there and you completed all the workouts and group rides - please scroll up to my post highlighted in orange, and use the contact us link to ask for the rest of your kit.

Hi @shooj I completed ZA Road in November, received my bike for one ride then it disappeared from my garage.

This was so disappointing as I had worked hard to get it and was looking forward to using it for the remainder of the WTRL racing season.

I have been in touch with @Sam_Mobberley_Vegan and the support team but have still not received my bike. The next WTRL season is starting on Tuesday 12th January and I am desperate to have my Canyon as I’m still on the basic bike and therefore at a disadvantage compared to the majority of the other racers.

Please can you help me get this resolved asap. I’m so disappointed this is taking so long to resolve.

Many thanks

Hi @Mads_Walsh welcome to Zwift forums.

I looked at your latest login from the iPad, and it’s using version 1.0.60611. Would you update the Zwift app to v 1.0.60639 and see if the bike shows up in your garage?

Another thing you might try is to purge the cache for the Zwift app. Scroll down on this page and see the instructions for third party apps.

Hi @shooj thanks for your reply.

I’ve updated the app, but still no Canyon bike in the garage. I then deleted the app and reinstalled it, but still no bike.

I’m afraid this does seem to be an issue at the Zwift end. Please can you advise? I’m racing tomorrow so would really appreciate this being fixed asap.

Many thanks

@Mads_Walsh
We’ve escalated this and we have some more eyes on it.

manager point of view: good management
sportsmens point of view: bad management

After completing the ZA 202 Academy last year, I still have not received my Canyon bike… I’m participating in Zwift Racing League, and would really want to have it before Tuesday.

I have sent yet another email about not receiving the bike. This time it has been 3 weeks past the 1 week time frame I should have expected the issue resolved :roll_eyes:. This makes the 3rd email I have sent. May seem like a petty complaint but we do pay for this software and these little “perks” are part of what I enjoy so much. Doing TdZ now but I haven’t bothered looking into what might unlock. Then I won’t know any different when it doesn’t :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

I have been waiting 10weeks for the bike to be credited to my account. Like everyone else I completed all required rides/races/workouts and my status bar showed all events done and the bike unlocked. Notified Zwift support and told it could take 3weeks to credit. 3 followup emails and still told it may take 3 weeks to credit

Same here. Every time I contact support they say 3 weeks then 3 weeks later they say 3 weeks again. I have pretty much given up any hopes of getting it :frowning:

Hey Carol, could you send me your Zwift ID and I’ll follow this up for you!

Sam-mobberley@zwift.com

OK, this is the number I found at the very end: 18a064b8-764767326221078720

Hopefully I did this correctly!

Thanks for your help,

Carol Wilton

Hey Carol! It should be the numbers just before those numbers. Could you please send me an email! Thanks

Sam

Hi, I just went ahead and copied the whole thing just to be sure. Following the prod/ here is are the following numbers:

1059778/2305be5b-7741693774169314692139776

Thank you!

Carol Wilton