Withings partner connection update [September 2022]

Zwift’s partner connection to Withings has not worked to sync the weight data from your scale to Zwift. We understand that this frustrates Zwifters who own Withings scales.

On September 7 2022, we’re temporarily removing the Withings partner connection from the Zwift Companion app and your Zwift settings web page. Our intention is to prevent new users from attempting to make a connection that we know is broken.

Zwifters who are already connected to Withings and can use that sync function correctly will still be able to use that feature.

We will continue to reach out to our partner to restore this functionality, and will re-enable when we can.

Any update?

3 Likes

Any news on this?

1 Like

Any news on this topic?
Bump

1 Like

Any news? It seems there is no update for a while :disappointed:

Checking in to see if this even has a chance of being fixed. I don’t love that I only have one workaround for syncing and it demands that I send data through a Google app (fitbit). Please please fix, or at least allow another app to pull weight from (myfitnesspal, apple health, but most likely WITHINGS).

Thanks for any information. Would love to have this integration and cut google out.

1 Like

Fixing this Issues would be very helpfull!

Thanks.

Should we be thinking Zwift have abandoned this? Any updates please? Left hanging here.

1 Like

There was a period where Withings owners could pair their scale to the Fitbit app and make a connection from Fitbit to Zwift to automatically broadcast weight. But Fitbit recently revoked this capability, presumably in favor of their own in house line of Aria scales.

Are there any plans for revamping automated weight tracking within Zwift? I think you all are aware that the weight component is kinda important in your game environment, and it sure would be nice to be able to have it automated.

1 Like