Downloaded Zwift to give the trial version a test before paying (and I want to!)
On launch, the screen is completely white - no error message - just doesn’t work. Can’t shell out a monthly fee for a program that won’t load.
Read previous forums about white screen and nothing there fixed.
- IE 11 is now Edge - fully updated, checked Active X controls.
- Chrome is my main browser - did the same there.
- Cleared browser caches in both.
- Made sure Windows 10 was updated fully.
- Computer specs support Zwift
- Made sure firewall and security permissions weren’t blocking Zwift
- Uninstalled and reinstalled Zwift multiple times, making sure to delete off every single Zwift file before reinstalling
Please help! I really want to use Zwift but have no idea how to fix this after spending 4+ hours troubleshooting.