What Happened To My Training Plan Progress?

Same here. I just lost the progress on the Build Me Up plan!
Very annoying! I’ve also contacted support but they couldn’t resolve the issue.
:frowning:

Well, seems like still an issue. I suddenly lost eight weeks worth of build me up training plan. All of it’s gone. Had to re-enroll, with no progress shown. Although been with Zwift since the day, it left beta, they make it very hard to not look elsewhere for training. In the past I paid for two programs, both Xert and Trainerroad. At this point, I may abandon Zwift and just stick with one of them solely.

4 Likes

They kept telling me that they had it fixed, but no matter what I did I never did get my progress back, which irks me to no end. The data nerd in me wants to scream at Zwift for messing up all that data.

2 Likes

Just lost 11 weeks of my build me up plan. Not a happy bunny.:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

3 Likes

same for me, lost 11 weeks progress of 12 wks Build Me Up training plan…

2 Likes

Having the same issue and lost 10wks of progress - this is really frustrating

2 Likes

Yes me too as well. I was up to Week 7 in my Gravel Grinder Plan. Now all gone. Very frustrating. Can you imagine if banks ran this way? Login and and oops - you money is not there due to a data base issue. Zwift IT is not that swift.

2 Likes

Same for me. Lost 3 weeks of Fast track fitness today.

I feel like overall the plan progress is very confusing and does not work well. When I open the Apple Tv app, sometimes I get the promt to do a workour from a plan, sometimes I do not.

The “due Tue” note at every single workout is not the best UX either. It doesnt say much, which Tue?

Was on vacation for a week come back to ride and lost 8 weeks of Build Me up. So frustrating and worried if I start a new to pick up where I left off it will just reset old plan.

Using iOS

1 Like

Hello friends,

I wanted to open a discussion to help add some clarity on Training Plan progress.

• As of Summer 2022, training plans are now 100% available on day one as soon as you register.

• Training Plans still need to be completed within a specific time frame, and will end automatically. Plans cannot be paused or resumed.

• You can only enroll in one plan at a time. Enrolling in a new plan, then trying to enroll in an old plan will start a new attempt at that plan

• You can view a completed training plan attempt after it’s over. However, enrolling in a plan for a new attempt will overwrite your last attempt at that plan

• The timer begins the day you register, but all plans will have 2 additional weeks of flexibility if you haven’t finished your plan in the standard time period.
    **e.g. if you enroll in an 8-week training plan, you’ll have a maximum of 10 weeks to complete the workouts in the plan. However, if you complete the training plan in time, the plan will end on the last day of the 8th week

• “Do by” dates are still weekly. If you register for a plan on Monday, you’ll want to do your week’s worth of workouts by Sunday.

• The “Next Up” window will pop up on launch after you log in and pair. Android, iOS, and AppleTV Zwifters will want to force close Zwift after completed activities so Zwift launches fresh the next time

I’m happy to help add to this post if I missed anything. If you’ve looked through these and are still certain that you’ve experienced some kind of bug, please reach out to Support and we’ll be happy to help.

3 Likes

I agree, I also lost all my data. Currently looking for new options. Any suggestions?

Hi Kurt.
I lost some of my data on Zwift too but never all of it. And when I read what Support just wrote, it make sense to me.

If you read comments in many other cycling apps, they also have their own issues. For me, I stick to Zwift. The only thing that would make me move to another app would be if Zwift increase monthly fees.

But I connected Zwift to Garmin and my training is there. If I cannot complete a training in time, I just start again that same training and begin where I’m right after the last one I did and then do them all to the end. I’m not done yet but I would think I could stop the training (cancel) at the end and still see my progress in Garmin Connect.

Hope that could be a solution for you.

Hi,
I followed the FTP Builder plan several weeks and today Zwift as forgotten all my progess.
It shows no session was done. I don’t know where to continue. This is really annoying.
In a Zwift forum I saw this problem was reported for different plans hundred times already
in November 2022.

What can I do to get my FTP training progress back?

Thank you and kind regards,
Michael

P.S. Debugging info: When I started Zwift today at first everything was ok with the FTP plan. Then I selected a workout in week 3 and clicked the button to start. I think the button didn’t show as usually the text “start workout” but strangely “login”. After this all progress information in the plan was lost, the plan was empty. As if I never did any of the FTP workouts.

Lost all TT tune up plan in progress. Again.

I did my first training tonight. Climb Time in the 2015 UCI, didnt finish but no stats at all?

Same. This happened after the update.

Same here. Lost may progression on FTP buildup. I have to look at the pictures taken during my last session to find where I am in the plan. This sucks.

1 Like

If one of you has Training peaks or strava synces with Zwift you’ll be fine, you can restart your training program and continue where you were before with no problems. You aren’t going to lose your fitness training and progress.

If one of you has Training peaks or strava synced with Zwift you’ll be fine, you can restart your training program and continue where you were before with no problems. You aren’t going to lose your fitness training and progress.