Lost Training Plan Progress [Nov 2022] [1.31]

How can I download version 1.31.1, that fixes that training plan progress bug?

It was a release for computers and it should automatically download when you open the app.

1 Like

I lost my Gran Fondo progress and I still didn’t get it back. Do you know how I can do it?

Thats not really possible, if the game crashes while you are half way through a route you have to start all over.

That’s frustrating…I was half way through

I think he means the “Gran Fondo” training and not an actual Gran Fondo ride.

1 Like

Yes, that’s right. I lost all progress on my Gran Fondo Training Plan and couldn’t reestablish. Didn’t find this 1.31.1 version to fix it.

are you on a pc or mac?

I’m on a Mac. Downloaded the only version available but it’s not 1.31.1…it’s version 1.1.2!

That is the launcher version I believe. Not the app version.

1 Like

I have to admit that i am very unhappy with the whole update. Not only did i lose all my progress in my trainingplan but i also have massive issues starting the game, finding the smart trainer and loading into the different worlds…im really thinking about changing the programm to other offers… stop trying to work with a old programmcode and develop the game all new…u will always cause problems if u continue update a too old codecore…very sad to be honest

3 Likes

This has not been solved. Many of us who “reenrolled” in our training plans prior to the release of 1.31.1 have not been able to recover our training plan progress.

5 Likes

@Aaron_Norris I kindly agree with your points! I’ve seen these things go both ways, depending on the developer or support person. Either way, I hope they have a way of restoring things for people.

I’ve still not got a fix for my white log in screen that has appeared since the patch. Has anyone else had this and have you fixed it? I’ve done the reinstallation and followed Zwift’s basic instructions but they’re now not responding to me so I’m stuck trying to do workouts on my phone screen which is a poor experience.

1 Like

Same here…
A 12-week workout is almost all marked as “I did it outside Zwift”.
From a very disappointed new customer :slight_smile:

1 Like

Czy ktoś się zajmuje zaistniałym problemem czy temat jest już uznany jako rozwiązany?

9 posts were split to a new topic: What Happened To My Training Plan Progress?

Closing as solved by the 1.31.1 patch. Please view this thread if you are experiencing lost Training Plan progress since then.