Vector 3s not connected to Zwift (not even recognized)

Hello,

I try to pair my Vector 3s to Zwift but Zwift doesn’t even recognize the sensor. Speed sensor is recognized so i don’t think there is a problem with the ANT+ dongle. Pedals are doing great on the road - they get recognized by Garmin Edge 820. Why can’t Zwift pair with the Vectors. I already tried to reinstal Zwift, but it didn’t work out.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

What device are you running Zwift on?

Tacx Booster.

Windows computer.

And you are using an ANT+ dongle?

Yes. With a cable extention. Signal is good, but when i ask Zwift to search Powermeter, it doesn’t find anything.

Do they still pair with your 820? Might be worth checking since it could be a battery issue.

When trying to pair with Zwift i don’t activate my 820…

Just try and test to see if they will still pair with the 820, ANT+ will allow you to connect to multiple devices at the same time.

Still not working… Edge 820 works perfectly.

Hey Sam, is the battery fresh in your Vector 3s? You may need to send in a support conversation if you haven’t already.

Can you upload your log file somewhere so I can see it?

Hi there, have exact same problem with Vector 3 (dual side). Using Windows10 PC. Zwift detect and connet to HR sensor and Tacx Neo through my Ant+ dongle, but not the Vector 3 pedals. Did not have the problem back in march-april 2018 with 1st pair of Vector3, but started heving the problem with replacement pair of Vector3 in October .

Indeed. That’s exactly how it went. Got me a replacement pair of Vectors in octobre and since then i can’t pair anymore. Prvious pair didn’t have this problem. Seems like it’s a Vector3-specific problem.

I am having the same problem. I just created a Zwift account today. Other sensors are pairing just fine, but I cannot pair my vector 3 peddles. I want to use Zwift on my rollers so the power meter is key.

I reached out to Zwift Support, but they didn’t have any suggestions. Does anyone have a support phone number? The Vector 3s are working perfectly, but Zwift isn’t picking them up.

Has anyone found a solution to this? My Vector 3’s were working perfectly until two days ago and now they don’t even show up in Zwift.

1 Like

Reach out to Zwift Support. The more of us that contact Zwift the better.

Same issue here. U have a new set that work fine with my Fenix, but Zwift cannot find them. I replaced the batteries and moved dongle within a foot and still nothing. I reached out to customer service but I have not heard anything yet. Hopefully they figure this out soon, it’s very disappointing.

Has anyone uploaded their log files anywhere so we can have a look in there for errors? :slight_smile:

1 Like