Trying to Cancel my membership

Hi there.

I’ve sent 3 Emails about canceling my membership since i Can’t get it done…

I did all I had to do however I can’t see Canceling Membership

All I see into Billing tab is Membership and Promotion…And none of them offer to cancel…

Please help me out

Thank you

On the Billing/Membership page you will see a Cancel Membership button (it’s below the card): The at Home Cycling & Running Virtual Training App

cancel

4 Likes

I’m having the same issue as Paul. The website is having major issues not letting me cancel my membership. I have tried using Chat and no one is available. Some one has emailed me saying I started the process of cancelation but didn’t finish it. Well I couldn’t because the “cancel membership” button doesn’t work!!

Have you tried a different browser?

Yes. I tried Chrome, Edge, and Safari over 3 different computers.

I have the same thing… WTF? When im clicking “cancel” there’s just white screen, nothing else. Good that I have 6 days to cancel membership… I turned off every adblock, tried on Chrome and Firefox, doesn’t work

Tip if you return: use a third party like Apple or Google to pay for your Zwift subscription. They take a 30% cut, but that’s Zwift’s problem for handling people’s money poorly.

1 Like

I’ve already fixed this by turning off Zwift payment in the paypal site…

same situation. couldn’t cancel my membership and have been trying for several hours. almost looks like a scam that you cannot quit. Zwift pls cancel my membership.

Hi @Get_Stronger

Welcome to the forum, sorry to hear that you want to cancel.

Please log into the Zwift website and go to your profile. The at Home Cycling & Running Virtual Training App

1 Like

managed to cancel my membership. thanks Zwift. will be back again in the future…

1 Like

CANCEL does not show up on the Membership page any longer, and zwift/cancellation page only shows for a second and then defaults to membership page without cancel option.

Mine is still there. The at Home Cycling & Running Virtual Training App

Try a different browser.

If you’ve paused your membership, you can’t cancel it seems.
The cancel screen shows for a second and redirects to another page within a couple of seconds.
Maybe they can charge for a month just before you cancel after the pause?
Dark pattern if so.

I have been trying to cancel my membership for days because it is summer and I don’t want to ride my bike inside. I can’t do that. I have used Zwift for years, although you did this with the intention of knowing that I will solve the problem even if I have to deregister my payment card at the bank, but I will never use zfift again. I will also inform all my cycling friends about this, both live and on cycling forums. You should be ashamed. You have made the site so that you cannot cancel your membership.

2 Likes

Same problem here, such a scammy interface. Can’t cancel, cancel button does not show up.

Hi @Michael_Kelly3

Welcome to the forum.

Can you post a picture of what you are seeing. Did you try different brouwsers?

I was able to get through all the way to cancel my account, but backed out because I was just testing it. I used my phone, chrome app. There are little radio buttons to choose a reason why you want to cancel, I wonder if you are forced to select one of the reasons before it will let you continue?

ZWIFT are not getting dodgy in my opinion.

I paused my membership a few weeks ago and now wish to cancel after several years.

However, when I go to the cancellation page at:

bla bla cancellation

the page changes after a second and goes to my account profile etc.

So I am unable to cancel. What a scam!

I tried the online chat and got absolutely nowhere. Also the link to the cancellation page via the chat takes you to a dead page because the url in the link includes a period at the end:

bla bla cancellation.

This is also probably deliberate so that people can’t link the link directly without the period at the end.

I have now sent in a support payment.

If they take payment in a few days I will NEVER return to zwift and I will do a charge-back.

An unhappy customer after many years, because of this farce.

As it’s been stated, try a different browser or device.