Confirm Cancellation was not working

Hi, I’ve been trying to cancel my membership several times. Evertime when the “Confirm Cancellation” button appears, I clicked and nothing happened. It seems the button was just an image there. Plz do fix this problem or cancel my membership, on the game I’ve been facing an poor internet connection issue and I cannot cancel my membership. Such bad experience.

Same for me!! Very frustrating as I’ve cancelled for summer riding for all the years I’ve had Zwift! I don’t want to pause membership, just cancel. Click on ‘Continue Cancellation’ a page flashes, then goes back to the same page about why I’m cancelling. PLEASE address this!!

Agreed, I suspect this is an inbuilt bug and unlikely to be fixed as it is so frustrating that members give up cancelling their membership. Very frustrating and makes me more unlikely to re-sign up in the future

I have tried to cancel more than 10 times now on different platforms (iOS, Windows, phone) and am disappointed that this issue is not fixed. It is frustrating that you cannot cancel (it continually states that ‘something went wrong’) while I had such a positive experience with Zwift to this date. This positive feeling is gone now. Still I was not able to cancel, even though I am trying for days now.

Hi @Marc_van_den_Berg1, welcome to the forums. Sorry to hear you are trying to cancel.

A few people have reported issues with the website when using a different language. What language are you viewing the website in? I wonder if changing it might give you a better result, if possible?

And to be clear, you need to log into Zwift.com on their website to cancel, not in the companion app or the game itself.

Hi, changing languages doesn’t change a thing. Could you please process my cancellation. This is deeply frustrating.

Cheers,
Marc

Sorry, I don’t work for Zwift so I can’t help you with actually cancelling your membership. You will need to contact support via the website.