Membership cancelation does’nt work

Hi
I’m trying to cancel my membership but when I click on « membership cancellation » nothing happen.
Did anyone experience the same problem?
Best

Have you tried a different browser?

1 Like

Yes tried, Firefox, Chrome and Edge. Finally got cancel oprtion on edge but cannot cancel. The usual story with trying to cancel subs it seems.

Me too, cancelation does’nt work

unable to cancel membership online. frustrating

1 Like

Either contact support or try using a different browser or device to cancel. It’s a long standing issue with cookies.

I wouldn’t call it a scam.

Same problem here, I feel I am being swindled. I have cancelled membership but it is noy saying it willl auto renew on the 1st of the month. I never asked for this and cannot cancel on tablet or pc.

Doesn’t sound like you actually cancelled. I’d suggest contacting support.

I have cancelled, but it seems that a cancellation is only temporary and they will re-instate an auto renew. I have had the fortune to check before payment is taken and have noticed it, but seems I cannot cancel again. There is also no way to get live chat with zwift to sort it. I have resorted to e-mail.

Cancel is permanent. There used to be the option to pause membership but that was removed some time ago.

Hopefully support will be in touch

Happy to report that ZWIFT support replied quickly. The renewal relates to the 25km trial only. That trial will renew on 1st of the month but my paid subscription remains cancelled.
So all is fine, but its not made clear on the membership page of your profile!