The Zwift Big Spin [March 2024]

The Zwift Big Spin is the newest campaign coming to Zwift, starting March 11, 2024 @ 16:00 UTC. It’s your chance to Ride, Spin, WIN! Over the course of six weeks, we will host four stages that all end with a prize wheel. Not only will each stage offer you a chance to spin the wheel, but we will also be featuring a fun new kit that unlocks with completion of all four stages.

The Zwift Big Spin will offer four stages (both long and standard), across four different regions. During each stage and makeup week, events will be scheduled every hour. During the Last Chance Spin Makeup week, events will be scheduled every 3 hours. We couldn’t stop with just tons of great prizes, so we stacked each stage with plenty of PowerUps too, including improved drafting, cloaking, burrito, and more! Think of PowerUps as little tricks to help you break away — or catch up — with the push of a button on Zwift Play, a keyboard, or the Companion app.

At the end of each stage, you will have the opportunity to spin the prize wheel. Everyone’s a winner! There are no guarantees on what you will win, it’s all up to chance! Land on the same item twice? Don’t worry, you’ll get drops instead for use in the Drop Shop — but items featured on the spinner will not be added to the drop shop. This is your chance to ride, spin and win!

Didn’t get the item you were hoping for on the spin? You can ride each stage as many times as you like for another chance to spin the wheel. SOME of the prizes on the wheel rotate each week. So every week you’ll have a chance at scoring new items that are world-specific!

Once you have completed all four stages, you will unlock the amazing new Zwift Big Spin Kit!

To learn more about all the awesome prizes you can win during The Zwift Big Spin, click here.

Looking for more information about The Zwift Big Spin? Check out the main page here or the FAQ here.

Looks great! I need that bike! The front tri-spoke looks cool too - do you get to choose the back wheel? :smiley:

1 Like

So its a race

1 Like

Same, I’m here for the bike and the trispokes. Oh, and the POC helmet! (I think that’s the same POC I wear IRL)

Of course that means I’ll get 5 headphones and 7 shoes :smiley:

6 Likes

Great idea, love it!

Would be great if running gets a version of this as well.

oh good, that’ll be useful.

7 Likes

I have twelve million drops and not only is there nothing better to purchase, I would rather have less stuff in my garage because it’s cluttered with stuff I’ll never use again.

7 Likes

@Eric_Schlange_ZwftIn we’re going to need to know how fast that bike is ASAP! :crazy_face:

6 Likes

And the tri-spoke wheels too :slight_smile:

3 Likes

same bike and tri-spokes then i’ll probably do no more. fingers crossed 2 rider :rofl:

2 Likes

I kinda want the headphones. Not exactly sure why.

3 Likes

It looks very aero. Like the marriage of a human-powered vehicle and a Lotus 110.

image +

I’m sure it’ll go like stink!

2 Likes

Great idea. Looking forward to this.

1 Like

Looking forward to testing it ASAP!

4 Likes

Same. And I think it’s funny when people walk around wearing these IRL…

1 Like

The bike that Zwift offers us in this event looks a lot like the spacelander that was created by the Englishman Benjamin George Bowden (;

4 Likes

Astounding! I hope Zwift introduce more of these sorts of bikes.

This is the first new bike introduced since when? Its been a while right?

4 Likes

I’ve been wondering what Zwift would do as a big spring event this year; this sounds good! Two things I’d like to know please are:

1. Will positions be active, as in the Tour of Watopia and Tour de Zwift? They weren’t at the start of the TdZ but were added later after feedback.

2. One of the most common questions asked by people - especially new Zwifters - in event start pens is “is this a ride or a race?” The most common answer they’ll get in chat is “it’s always a race”, which can be off-putting for newcomers trying their first events. Please can you make sure the event description answers this question, to make sure it’s clear people can ride it how they want? Without Zwift being explicit on this, people will make up their own minds and we’re likely to get people grumbling about other people going too fast or using coffee stops. Eric at ZwiftInsider has answered this because he understands it matters; please can Zwift add some similar words to the description to make sure it’s clear everyone can ride as fast or slow as they want?

4 Likes