Steering mode stopped working [v1.12.0] [April 2021] [SOLVED]

great news. same problem wahoo kickr bike, iPadAir. All software up to date and steering buttons don’t get a response.

Same for me with my Kickr Bike. Also negative inclinaison don’t work anymore since the last update…

Same concern here. Kickr bike on Apple TV and steering not working.

Pleased to hear you’re fixing it!

Thank you!!

I’m having the same steering issue. Kickr bike and MacBook Pro running macOS Big Sur 11.2.3

My kickr bike has the same issue. (Using mac.) Steering stopped in April. It shows that is connected, it appears during a ride as connected, but the buttons don’t work.

Excellent news!

hi my steering is not working had this from zwift thus morning
Thank you for reaching out to us!

I am sorry about the steering issue you’ve been having, but will be happy to provide more info.

There is currently a know issue in version 1.12.0 of Zwift that is is causing the Steering function on Wahoo KICKR Bikes to be unusable.

I’ve checked with our team and they are investigating and working on a fix for this. While there isn’t a work-around for this issue as of yet, the fix will come from our end and all you should have to do is keep your Zwift app up to date.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding as we work to get this fixed up.

Please let us know if there’s anything else that you need assistance with; we’d all be more than happy to help!

Ride On!

Yes same problem Windows 10 Kickr Bike

Same situation for me Apple TV and Wahoo Kickr bike

My steering no longer works on Wahoo Kickr bike since Zwift software update… help please!! New software patch to fix this?

They are "working"on it

Further update from HQ: the patch for steering not working with the Wahoo Bike has been verified. The next release will fix this issue; ETA at this time is the week of May 3. Thanks for hanging in there!

9 Likes

Thank you for your swift response! :grin:

Great job keeping us updated

The fix has been tested against the wattbike atom?
Last time the wahoo bike had a change it had a detrimental effect on the Atom experience.

Kudos to DC Rainmaker for shining some sunlight on this issue in order to kickstart some actual fixes.

Two more Kickr bikes where it’s stopped working since last up date. Me and a mate down south both experiencing the same issue. Looks like it’s linked in the pairing screen then as soon as the ride starts it disables the steering. This was a general free ride. Tried it with a workout and that didn’t work either.

Steering stopped working for my wahoo bike on last update. Steering does not work if I ride in any world non-event or event ride. It used to work before this update.

1 Like

Glad to hear an update is in the works! (Mine stopped working after last update as well; Wahoo KICKR Bike and PC Zwift platform over BT.)

Thanks a lot.