Route achievement badge missing

I would assume that you can do the same with Quatch Quest, u-turn ride past the banner u-turn again and do the route. I have not done Quatch Quest yet. I may test it this weekend.

Yeah, I guess that is worth a try. It would be nice if they fixed it instead.

I think it’s a big change to make, the maps have default spawn points so they will have to make different spawn points for each route. I think it was a bit of an oversight when they created the badges.

I assume it will be addressed at some point.

Ok. Good information

1 Like

Had the same issue today. I hosted a meet up on the Everything Bagel route, but did not get a badge. I’m not terribly upset, but it is frustrating since the meetup was on the Everything Bagel route.

emphasized text[quote=“Steven_Brennan2358, post:1, topic:191742”]
appears at the bottom of the screen on completion and it also shows as complete in the summary on the companion app however it does not show on Zwift as a course completed. Anyone know what’s happened.
Thanks
[/quote]

1 Like

17 posts were split to a new topic: Badge missing for Lady Liberty meetup

Rode Surrey Hills yesterday and no badge?@#$%&-+()=*"':;!?

Your Zwift account is private so we can’t see your activity to see what might have prevented you from getting the badge. The route (with lead-in) is 44.1km.

1 Like

Hi everyone,

Has there been any conclusions as to why the route completion achievements aren’t showing up? I rode 3 sisters and got the notification banner at the end but it did not show up in my badges after?
Can anyone help?

Hi @Dean_James, I rode big foot hills yesterday, got the on screen notification and it is also listed in my achievements. Are you perhaps logged into more than one device at the same time?

Zwift normally say that this sort of problem is usually due to mismatched logins/logouts to Zwift. E.g. if you have another device signed in to the Zwift client (perhaps still running in the background).

1 Like

Hi Mike, thank for the reply, I dont think I was as I only use AppleTV app to run Zwift but there is a slim chance the Zwift App was not closed properly on my phone. Much appreciated.

Hi Steve,
I didn’t double check I was signed off on my phone app, this could be the problem.
Thanks

Many ATV users force close the app after each use, that can help with some of this buggy behavior too.

1 Like

I just completed Spirit Forest in a meet up and I did not get a route completion badge.

I did Watopia Stage 4D yesterday and no longer have the Serpentine 8 badge today. Please assist. Thank youuu!

Welcome to Zwift Forums.

I hope you have enjoyed your first month on Zwift.

Looking through your Companion App (CA) Activity report I can see you rode the short ToW stage 4 route and did carry on cycling and complete the full Serpentine 8 route and were awarded the route badge. However your Activity report does not show any of your normal screenshot saves. I’m not 100% sure but suspect this is usually caused by an internet issue at the time you were saving your ride activity.

@James_Zwift is regularly on this forum and might be able to award you the Serpentine 8 route badge.

If you hear nothing back within a day or two I suggest you send an email to support@zwift.com

I can’t entitle mission progress but the support team should definitely be able to help with this.

Feel free to drop my name and they’ll be able to check with me if they’re not sure.

1 Like

Hi @Jeanette_Miller

Thanks for letting us know about this issue. I have credited that badge on your account. You should be able to see that next time you log in. It seems that Ian was right, there must have been a saving error and that badge didn’t fully unlock after that ride, but it should be now.

1 Like

I checked the app and see the Serpentine 8 badge. Thank you for the help and the fast turnaround! Great tech support!