Multiple badges still not working

Hi Seth,
thanks for your reply. Just double checked and… you are right, I somehow unlocked the badge now… It is weird though since I keep a list of completed routes and regularly compare it ingame. Also, I didn’t ride any events lately. Anyway, thanks for your help, next on my list is the mega pretzel, hope that unlocks as usual :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hi Tim!

Glad I was able to help. Took a while, but if matched your name and your picture to our system and pulled your info up, and searched for the badge, on a hunch. Found the unlock for it around January 15th I think it was.

Good luck with the Mega Pretzel, the badge should work just fine, total distance counting the lead-in should be about 111KM/69mi or so!

Ride On!

Good job Seth, I tried to do it but it took to much effort so I gave up.

Hi guys, today I went “the highline” in New York but the badge didn’t appear. Thanks for your help and sorry for my Italy english🙏

The highline has a long lead in, very long… you probably didn’t ride far enough unfortunately.

Hi Mike, thank you for your answer. The highline route is 10.5 km it’s correct? because I have covered 15 km :pleading_face:

The lap begins and ends at the KOM banner at the top of the climb, with the lead-in it is something like 15.5 km.

1 Like

Thank you a lot Anna for your help :pray:

The total distance for The Highline, including it’s lead in is 20.4KM. After that, since the lead in isn’t a variable while lapping, it’s 10.5KM per lap.

No badge for Tour of fire and ice today. Currently on 33k (should be 25k).
Happened a number of times. Uninstalled app and updated on iPhone 5 and still the same.

Hello @Hugh_Pascoe, welcome to the forums.

Many routes have lead ins, identified by the blue line on the map, this lead in distance is not part of the route. The Tour of fire and ice route officially starts at the banner inside the volcano and ends at the top of the Alp.

Where did you end your ride?

1 Like

I added the tag 5 to my prefs.xml file so I could ride Innsbruck today and get some route badges.I rode Lutscher and Lutscher CCW in two separate rides but did not get the route badge for either. Have you heard of any issues getting route badges when riding in a world that is not one of the 3 available on a given day?

Did you ride the climb twice on each ride? The actual lap starts at the KOM banner, the first climb is lead-in.

I got mine on off days without issues.

2 Likes

@Anna_Ronkainen you are spot on,

@mladd052 it look like you did the lead in and half a lap.

See this post it show the lead in in blue.

1 Like

14th April I did the six train route. Shows up in my companion app on the activity. However, in the achievements list in game it’s not there, and the drops due that ride disappeared too.

Hi @Ian_Lyons1

Did you check your badges if you don’t have it already?

It’s definitely not there. If the companion app was working properly I would show you the screenshots but the photo button freezes the app.

The badge shows on my activity for that session, in the companion app, but it is missing in game, as are the drops for that ride.

While we’re on the subject, why on Earth do you have to start a ride just to check your achievements anyway?

Ian

1 Like

Now you see it…

Now you don’t!

Ta dah!

I have cycled a route today which did both volcano circuits that worked then did a full loop of the volcano flat which never unlocked the badge? double checked and it was the complete loop

Did you save and exit before starting the volcano flat route?

1 Like