Meet up road to sky wrong direction

Thanks for reporting this issue to us! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Lauren, do you have any news with regards to this bug? I have tried this route 3 times now, and it always goes to a different direction. It is complicated as it also splits people up in some intersections.
Basically you cannot use it as a meetup route.

Thanks!

Patricio

1 Like

And still a problem today - wasted a lot of time before deciding to split up and do our own thing.

2 Likes

you’re not the only one, wasted a lot of time as well :frowning:

I’m actually suprised it’s taking soo much time to get it fix though. The map should be disabled if it doesn’t work correctly so we don’t waste time on a known bug.

Me too. Time wasted; support needed!

Zwift team, please help us and react on this bug. After all, we all love Zwift so much!

Ride on!

1 Like

Me too - though until I saw this thread I thought I picked the wrong route.

1 Like

Me too did it today with a friend wasted all my three meet ups getting it done… we were both at the meet but in totally different places and then I set of the wrong way… had to disable the ride and turn round then ride miles to get to the ALP then my friend joined in but he’s a lot older and we could t them ride together… meet ups should be easy …there NOT

now wrong direction meet up road to sky
new start point

I had this yesterday when i tried to ride road to sky with my daughter.
I presumed we split off because she isn’t at level 12 yet but i realised halfway up the epic kom that she was on the correct route and it had sent me the wrong way.

What I do, son is Lvl 7, I ride to Alpe base, then he logs into main screen and does a ‘Ride with’ and ports to where I am.

Come on Zwift. What gives? This is a horrible bug. I just want to squad up and hit alpe over and over. This is pretty ridiculous, even by your standards. Please address.

No updates since April? This is a frustrating , time consuming bug that really sucks all the wind out of a meet up to hit one of Zwifts main attractions, Alpe.

Please respond with something that gives us hope.

Thanks in advance.

Wish I would have read this a week ago. I scheduled an Alpe climb meetup using Road to Sky route and it routed us all the wrong direction and split the group up. I opened a ticket and responded that they are working on it. Apparently not quickly if its been an issue for awhile now. Sigh!

It’s really a horrible time sink, on what would be a great goal for the team! I Hope they fix it, and soon.

Apparently, I’m the latest to waste a bunch of time because of this bug. :frowning:

Had same problem again this morning. Zwift will it be possible to indicate when bug will be addressed? Kind Regards