Meetups: Zwifters are going the wrong direction on certain routes

Hey Zwifters,

There have been some reports that meetups on routes Jungle Circuit and Road to Sky go in the wrong direction.

We will update this thread as we receive new information. Thank you for your patience!

Update: January 13, 2020: While we look to address this in the long term, we have removed these routes from Meetups temporarily. Routes Jungle Circuit and Road to Sky have been removed. If you find this issue happening on other routes with the Meetup feature, please let us know.

1 Like

What is the plan on fixing this?

This happened me today on a group ride. It was my first group spin and was very annoying.

Did the November update that moved the spawn locations for Road to Sky fix this issue or is this still not fixed?

I just ran into this issue and it has not been fixed.

Just tried it again this morning with latest update and still the same issue.

Rince and repeat - very frustrating.

Just the same here, I planned a meetup today with 5 riders, route Road to the Sky, but started in the wrong direction and every crossing we lost 2 guys. I did start another meetup, just the same thing. I just saw this toppic, its unbelivible that this very old known bug not is fixed yet!!!

Please, put it on top of your backlog P.O!!!

Did a meetup today, NYC Everything Bagel. We spawned 16k in the course.

Same happened few days ago, London Greater London Flat, we spawned 0,5k in the course.

These resulted in no badge awarded (unless riding for much longer than planned).

This happened today to a bunch of riders on a meetup. So far it appears they were all using AppleTV’s.