Meet up road to sky wrong direction

And me - really frustrating. Wasted a whole stack of mine and others time. A simple warning or just remove it from the Group Meetup drop-down :rage: :rage:! Fingers crossed Fire and Ice works tomorrow

Add another to the list waiting for (and burned by) this bug.

Please fix the meet up I have the same problem.
Ixio

I experienced this recently. My meetup friends quit the meetup, did a u-turn and then proceeded to ride up the alpe (no further steering required).

Happened to me during first attempt at a meetup today also. Canā€™t believe this bug still not fixed after 9 months!! :disappointed_relieved:

Ditto. This was a big disappointment today when our meet up fell fowl of this bug. Especially on Alpe Du Zwift where you need access to the performance neutralisation options. Sort it out Zwift HQ.

Same here, tried out the Meetup on Road to Sky and it just did go to the other direction right from the beginningā€¦almost a year now :confused:

Hi David, did Fire and Ice route work for you? Iā€™ve been following this bug since reporting it almost a year ago and have a meetup scheduled for the 9th. I chose Fire and Ice since I know Road to Sky hasnā€™t been fixed yet but I havenā€™t seen any data points on Fire and Ice.

Just did Lady Liberty today and it sent us around in reverse!! No route badge.

Had this problem happen on two separate group rides of NYC Everything Bagel yesterday. Started out going north rather than south, and the group didnā€™t get the route badge either time. The second time I rode 11 additional miles after the group ride finished including repeating the NY KOM climb, and that got me the badge.

Happened to my friend yesterday. We met and he was position going the wrong way. We started and there is no way for him to get back to me. Very frustrating. This is a very old bug, why isnā€™t it fix yet?

2 Likes