List of achieved badges should be available in the companion app or My Zwift

+1.

I’m new to Zwift, just completed my first ride today. I noticed a bunch of achievements/badges while I was riding. I went to check it out on the website and was surprised it’s not there. It seems like such an obvious thing to have on the website and the app.

5 Likes

Be able to access storage inventory from the companion app. It does not make any sense to have to start Zwift to do so… and the option to get to it is not user friendly

1 Like

Or even just having a badge against each course you have completed in the selection screen would be an improvement.

The if technical limitations result in a badge not being awarded, despite the banner being shown with in game., Zwift “support” might just be able to add it !

"Thanks for contacting Zwift support. I’m sorry to hear that you had trouble with your ride.

While I’d like to credit your account for the missing progress, I won’t be able to do so due to technical limitations. I understand that this isn’t what you were hoping to hear"

Any progress on this, Zwift? So many good ideas with plenty of interest and agreement all around. Is there a point to this interaction? No response from Zwift at all? This is not how customer support should be. Maybe we gotta be pro riders to garner a smidgeon of feedback?

1 Like

How is this still a thing? This is one of the most basic and most obvious changes the need to be made to the game.

ZwiftHub is truly great, but it desparately needs to be API integrated with Zwift. I can never remember if I marked this off correctly…

when will this easy feature be realised?

1 Like